I hate you but i love you

*Kailanis POV*

The next day i woke up, i didnt wanted to see that monster if hear from him ever again. I stood in bed the whole time and i opend the tv. I watched tv for one hour. After one hour i saw Tom Kaulitz enyering the room. I hated the look oh his face, only the thought of him with me in the same room was horrible.
Tom:           "Morning darling, how did you sleep?" He asked leaning down on the bed.
I felt a pitch in my stomach and i was so disgusted by the way he was acting. I quickly ran to the toilet and threw up. He came by the door and was dtaying on the door step.
Tom:               "What happend? Please dont tell me that you are pregnant. Beacuse if you are i am not rasining a child." I got up and washed my face, i knew i wasant pregnant, i didnt even looked in his eyes i got back into the bed.
Tom:               "Uhm Hello.. Kailani? Are you here? What are you fucking deaf or something?"
I continued to watch tv and ignore him hoping he would give up and go away. But he didnt, he did the worse.
Tom:               "You know i aint stopping so say something." He says as he slaps my ass so fucking hard. I made a face that showed frustration but i wanted to hide it. I didnt wanted him to think i have any emotion for him at all.
Tom:               "So you are not gonna punch me? Or fight me back for what i did?" He said and then pulled my panties down leaving me u dressed.
Tom:                  "Alright then i guess we will take it my way." He unbuckled his belt and took his penis out. I turned my back and i was now facing the window with my back at him. I heard his belt hitting the floor. He let out a little laught and i could feel him getting om the bed. He was now getting closer and closer to me. I hated the fact of knowing that he was going to touch me. He started playing with my curls and  whisperd in my ear: "Play nice for me, would you?" I statted getting chills, not knowing what he would do to me. I felt his cold hands on my waist as he pulled up my shirt and untied my bra stripes. I was stainding still, i didnt wanted this monster to do this to me but i honestly didnt care anymore. I knew i was gonna be trapped in here with him till he gets bored of me and then he will kill me. He placed me on the bed and took of my short pijama pants. I was now half naked.
Tom:             "Come on why arent you looking in my eyes Kailani? Do something! Fight me, please. Anyhthing?" I didnt even flinch. I was staring at the bed sheats. He slapped my ass and the got his penis in it. A few tears dropped from my eyes but i wanted to show him not even a little bit of emotion so i whiped it down with the bed sheets.
Tom:            "Come on Kailani, moan my name,  tell me to stop. Do something!" He screamed.
I was now pulling the bed sheets with my hands. I honestly didnt knew if what Tom was doing to me was hurting me or satisfying me. After a few moments he stopped. He looked at me and let out a dissapointed sound.
Tom:             "Fucking bitch!" He yelled and then got his chlotes back on. He got out of the door and i was happy that he left. I didnt wanted him to come back. A few days passed and it was the sme. Tom would torture me with his sex and i would stay still and wouldnt say nothing. One morning i woke up to the sound of moaning comming from our bathroom that was located in our bedroom. I stood up and slowly went to the bathroom door. I stood still and listend to the door. It was a woman making sound. Happy sounds.
Woman:         "Oh Tom please me"

         I was so disguted but i continued listening. I realised that Tom was having sex with another girl. I was so disgusted by this thought that he was getting his dick in other girls and then in me? No i wont let this happen. I open the door in a hurry and i can see the shock on that poor girls face. I looked over at Tom and he was smiling, like he acomplished something.
Kailani:             "What the fuck is going on here? Who the fuck are you?" I asked the girl while Tom was getting dressed.
Girl:              "Im Aisha, and who the fuck are you? One of Tom's hores? Cuz i know he would pick me over all of them."
Tom:               "Slow down Aisha,  you dont wanna mess with her." He looked at me lile he wanted me to beat the shit out of that girl.
Kailani:            "Im his fucking pet,  you know what that makes you? It makes you just his little fuck toy that he plays with when he is bored. Now get the fuck out of this house!" I said and grabbed her by the hair. I started dragging her to the front door. I could hear Tom, Bill, Gustav and Georg laughting at the fact of what i was doing.
Aisha:            "Wait my chlotes are still in the bathroom!" She yelled
Kailani:             "What a shame? Get out!" I said and threw her outside of the door. I walked past Bill who was smiling at me in the kitchen. I was walking on the hallway when i felt someone touching my shoulder. It was Tom obviously.
Tom:             "So this is what i have to do to get youre attention?" He said while playing with his piercing.
Kailani:              "Im sure it wont happen again."
He took my hands and pushed me to the wall.
Tom:                "Listen carefully to me. Tonight we are going to a car meet. Its going to be the biggest one you have ever seen. With all of the gang's in this country. Dont you fucking dare to fuck me up in front of them. Understood?" He said while chocking me.
Kailani:         "Mhm"
Tom:              "Now go and put on something nice, you dont wanna look like a monkey there."
I got the nicest chlothing from my chloset. Some white revealing shorts and a red mini top. I put on some makeup and grabbed my purse. I got out of the bedroom and i was walking down the hallway. My heart was beating too fast,  i knew that if i tried running away from him, every one of that gang would target me so i had to stay right besides him.
Tom:              "Nice ass princess" he said slapping it. I got into his car and he started driving to the car meet with Bill, Gustav and George following us.
As we got there it was full of luxorious cars and a lot of tattoed mans. I stood by Tom's side and he went into a dark side of this car meet. We were now facing three more gangs. Tom and the rest of them started chatting with the members of other gangs. I was only facing the ground but i could feel eyes on me.
Gang leader:          "This youre new woman Tom?"Tom looked down at me and smirked.
Tom:                  "Yeah, a new one a better one" he laughted.
Kailani:              "Look im gonna go get a drink." I left Tom's side i was heading to the bar when i heard a familiar voice calling me. I turned around and it was Asher. I started slowly walking back to Tom.
Asher:             "What is with all the rush sister? I thought i wouldnt see you again. I thought that Tom took care of you. What a mistake he had done." He started following me and i runed back to Tom bumping into him.
Tom:           "Hey hey, what happend?" I looked up at him and pointed to Asher who was now ponting a gun at me.
Tom:               "Asher i swear to god if you try anything we will blow that stupid little barin pf youres."
All the other gangs took out their guns and pointed it a Asher.
Asher:           "I should have done this before. I should have killed her before meeting you." Asher started getting closer to me and i felt the trigger being pulled. The last thing i heard was other bullets getting shot at Asher and Tom cathing me in his hands. His sweet voice was like a melody to me.
Tom:         "No, no, no! Kailani please dont go we have a future togheter, please Kailani i need you."
I then blacked out and forgot everything.
I was now in a better place, with better people. I was now watching and protecting over Tom. I missed him very much.