hurt

*Kailanis POV*

Michael: "Wake up sweetheart. I said wake up!" He threw a bucket filled with water on me. I opend my eyes and i was chained tot he bed only wearing my underwear.
Kailani:           "Why the fuck did you chain me?"
Michael:           "I know you are just a rebelient girl and you will try to escape again." I was all wet. I felt the cold water on my body i was shivering. I turned my head around to look outside the window hoping for someone to come rescue me and thats when i heard this loud bang.
Michael:          "I see we got visitors, ill go play with them, be right back baby." He said and  kissed me on the forhead. I was living in a fucking horror movie, he took my virginity and then stabbed me and now he is trying to fight who the fuck is outside.

         *Toms POV*

I enterd Michaels house with Bill, Gustav and George.
Bill:        "I will go find Kailani" I went to search for Michael and i found him in the kitchen waiting for us with a gun. Gutsav and George pointed his gun at him.
Michael:          "A ah, drop your guns or ill shoot Tom.              "Drop the guns boys." Gustav and George lowerd their guns and looked at me.
Micahel:          "You know how much fun i had with your girl? It felt so good to take away her virginity and hear her moan."
Tom:               "Fuck you!" I shot him in the head before he could react. I went yo search for Bill and Kailani. I found them in a room. Kailani was chained to a bed only wearing her underwear.
Bill:            "I have to shoot the locker to get her out of these chains. I- i dont think i can do this."
Tom:            "Step aside" i grabbed my gun and stood up, i pointed the gun at the locker and i shot it.
Kailani:         "You did it!" 
Tom:               "Come on lets go!" I took of my black leather jacket and i coverd her with it. Me and bill dragged her outside.
Kailani:          "Fuck it hurts si bad, i cant do this!"
Tom:                "You have to get in the car, we have to take you to the hospital" Kailani got into the car and i drove her to the hosiptal. I was looking back at her to make sure she didnt faint or something. We got to the hosiptal and i dragged her out of the car.
Tom:            "We need help! Shes stabbed!"
Nurse:         "Oh my god! You are Tom Kaulitz, and that is Bill Kaulitz, oh my god and those are Goerge and Gustav, im a big fan of you!"
Bill:              "Yeah but we came here beacuse our friend was shoot and you got to do your job." The nurse shocked her head up and down and took Kailani out of my hands. I froze, i stood there and watched as they were taking her to a private room.
Gustav:        "Tom! You alright?"
Tom:            "This is all my fault! All my fault, she paid for a stupid bet that i made, fuck this!" I kicked a garbage and went outside for some fresh air. I lighted up a cigarette and i started smoking.
Geogre:        "Look Tom we are going back to the mansion, you comming?"
Tom:           "Nah i will stay here till she wakes up." I finished my cigarette and i went searching for the room she was in. I enterd the room and there she was sleeping, she looked so beautifull.
Nurse:          "Im so sorry but you really cant be here, in the morning you can come check on her but till 6AM you cant, im sorry" i got out of the room angryli and went to my car, i thought of leaving the hospital but i couldnt leave Kailani by herself so i got a blanket from my trunk and got all comfy falling asleep.
~Ring ring- Ring ring~
I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, ot was 7:27 i the morning.
Tom:          "Hello?"
Bill:             "Tom we cant find Fallon"
Tom: "Fuck her, come to the hospital, the nurse said we can talk to Kailani now.

*Kailanis POV*

It was 7:27 when i woke up out of my sleep. I noticed that i was alone in the hospital room. My phone was at Tom so that meant i just had to wait for him to come pick me up. I saw a figure at my door and i kncok.
Kailani: "You can come in!"
Fallon: "I see you woke up from your little sleep."
Kailani: "What do you want Fallon?"
Fallon: "If Michael didnt kill you, be sure that i will."
Kailani: "What are you even talking about?"
Fallon: "Michael was my brother, we only had ourselfs and you took him away from me! Now i will take you away from this planet!" She got closer to me and i tried getting out of bed but the pain was too strong and i started screaming
Kailani: "HELP ME! HELP! HELP ME SOMEONE! PLEASE!"
Fallon: "No ome will hear you darling" she looked at me with an evil smile and got her hands around my neck, she started chocking me.
Kailani: "P-p-please s-st-sto-st-stop" i started to get out of air, i knew this was the time i was going to die. I tried pushing her off of me with my feet but she was too heavy. That when i heard the door open. I looked and saw Tom standing in the doorway.
Tom: "Get the fuck off her!" He said to Fallon, he pushed her off me and grabbed his gun out of his back pocket.
Fallon: "W-what are you doing?"
Tom: "Putting you to sleep" he shot her in the hand and grabbed me. I was wearing some hospital chlotes so he took off his baggy shirt and dressed me with it.
Bill: "I got here as fast as i got your message, wheres Fallon?"
Tom:           "Get Kailani out of here." Bill looked behind Tom and saw Fallons body on the floor.
Bill:             "Everything is going to be ok, dont worry!" Bill grabbed me and placed his habd on my shoulder conforting me but i was sobbing. Tom had just killed Fallon and again with no remarcks, he just didnt care at all. We got into the parkinglot and i stood in front of Bills car.
Kailani:              "Why did he do that?"
Bill:                     "Kailani, he has a soft spot for you like he has for me and the boys."
Kailani:              "If he really has a soft spot for me then he should let me go." We stood silent for some minutes then Tom got out of the hospital with Gustav and George.
Tom:                "Get in the car!"
Kailani:             "Im not going with you! Im going with Bill"
Tom:                     "Do you want me to recreate that scene that you had with Fallon?"  I stood silent facing the ground.    "Yeah i didnt think so, now get in the fucking car." I got into his car and i was looking outside the window crying. Bill said that he had a soft spot for me, if he really did then why would he beat the shit out of me almost everyday. And Fallon, why did he kill her, she was just a lost soul. I was lost in my thoughts.
Tom:            "We are home, go change your chlotes!"
Kailano:           "Why Tom? Just tell me why?"
Tom:                 "Beacuse your in my shirt"
Kailani:              "No, why did you kill her? We could have reported her to the police."
Tom:                   "If we reported her to the police she would snitch on us and i would have to pay every single policeman in that station to not get me in jail, now you do as i say and go change!"
Kailani:               "Fuck you!"
Tom:                  "Watch your words with me, i gave you everything that you could wish for!"
Kailani:               "The only thing that you gave me was pain" he licked his lip piercing and  came twords me pressing me to the wall. "Tom what are you doing?"
Tom:                   "From now on you are going to learn to listen to me." He took off my bandage where the scar from the stab was and stuck his fingers into my scratch."
Kailani:             "IT HURTS SO BAD, STOP IT! AGHAA" i screamed from the pain and he let go. A little bit of blood came out but the pain was inresistable. "You gotta take me to the hospital now!"
Tom:             "Go change chlotes!" I shook my head in fear and went into the bedroom to get a nice outfit on. I had to escape from here. I went to the bathroom and locked the door. I opend the bathroom window and got on the toilet to reach it. I got out of the house and started running. I didnt knew where i wanted to go. I just knew i had to keep running. As it was almost dark outside i got into the city and i was exausthed.
Stranger : "I would like to see that ass on my bedroom floor."
Kailani: "Fuck you!" I was trying to find a place to sleep overnight like a park or an abandoned building, i was walking past this bar and i saw Asher outside the bar smoking, i had to hide, i couldnt let him see me like this. I hid behind a wall on a alee and waited fot him to leave when i was about to leave a man came up to me.
Stranger 2: "What are you doing here alone?" I turned back and i looked at him, he looked about 18 or 19.
Kailani: "It dosent matter"
Stranger: "Whats that on your waist?" He looked down at my waist and stood up." You got stabbed."
Kailani: "Yeah"
Stranger : "By who?"
Kailani: "Is it a bad moment to say Michael?"
Stranger: "Michael the gang leader? Wow girl you have a history, but youre not from Grece are you? If you were you wouldnt be scared"
Kailani: "Im on vacation here, im Kailani by the way"
Stranger : "Im Andrew, so how dis you meet Michael?"
Kailani: "Is it a bad time to say that i ran away from Tom Kaulitz mansion?" i laughed
Andrew: "Tom Kaulitz? You are attracted to gand leaders or what?"
Kailani: "I'd say that they are attracted to me, i mean i havent seen my fanily in one week."
Andrew: "Look as much as i would like to help you, i cant, if Tom Kaukitz found out i helpd you, i would be dead ass."
Kailani:               "Its fine ill just go to a police station" i left and started looking for a police station. I walked past the hospital i just got out of and i thought of getting in again but they will conact Tom if i did. So i kept walking until i found a police station near the hospital. I was now in front of the police station. I  enterd the station with my hands on the scar from the stab.
Kailani:               "Officer, i need help,  please" he looked at me and i started feeling dizzy from how much i walked, it was now about 2AM i think.
Officer:             "What happend? You ok?"
Kailani:               "Its Tom, Tom Kaulitz, he hurt me!" I fell down to the ground and i fainted.