I hate you Tom Kaulitz

*Kailanis POV*

     Next moring i woke up with this headacke. I was in a masaive bed with all silky black sheats. Where the fuck were i? I couldnt remember anything from last night just balcking out. Few seconds after i heard the door open, it was Tom.
       "I see you woke up princess."
         "Dont call me princess!" He came to me and slapped my face.
      "Go change! I prepared you some chlotes, a red bikini. We are going on my yacht to party." He said and then sat down on the bed.
       "Arent you gonna leave? I have to change" i said while holding the new chlotes he gave me.
       "No! Why would i? Your my proprety, like it or nor? You are" he said and then took a sip out of his whisky.
       "Im not your stupid proprety!" I runned twords the door but he caught me by my pijama shirt and threw me down to the floor.
        "You are going to change and do as i say or you know whats going to happen!"
        I went to the bathroom and closed the door.
        "Door stays open." He said and then came and started in the front of the bathroom. I turned my back and got my bikini on, ugh i could see that man staring at me in the mirror! What a freak!
      "Done, you want me to strip for you also?" I asked
       "I see you can also make jokes, not just be grumpy and angry all the time." He said and then dragged me out of the room into the living room.
       "Im angry and grumpy beacuse a pshyco has kidnapped me and no one realised! Thats why"
      "You need to learn how to shut your little mouth princess." He then slapped me and pushed me across the wall and i colapsed to the ground.
       "Get up! We are leaving."  We got to his yacht and there were a lot of people that i didnt knew. There were a lot of guys but  mostly girls. The second we put foot on that yacht girls started going all over Tom. Like he was a god or sometiing but he actually was just a pshyco that escaped from the asilum. I went and sat down on a couch, looking at the sea when a guys approached me.
       "Hey are you alright?" He asked
         "Yeah im fine"
        "Oh in Jason by the way"
         "Kailani"
         "Thats a nice name, so are you alone or with somebody?"
        "Im with Kaulitz. Tom Kaulitz."
        "What does a beautfiul gril like you doing with him?" He asked
      "I would rather not get into this subject. So want a drink Jason?" Me and Jason got ourselfs a drink and started chatting.  After about 10 minutes of chatting he put his hands on my shoulder and kept eyecontact. I stopped talking, he got closer to me and he was about to kiss me when someone shouted.
      "Get your hands off her you freak!" It was Tom of course.
       "Woah man i wasant doing anything"
       "Yeah i bet you werent, heres the deal i dint want to see you the whole night around my woman or else, haha, you know it already." Tom said and then grabbed me by my hand.
       "What the fuck are you doing?" I asked him
      "You were talking to another man, what does it look like i am doing?" He then pulled me in this room that was empty and said. "If i ever see you with another guys besides me, my friends, your brother and your dad, ill kill them, i will kill all of them, understand?" He then pushed me to the wall and chocked me until i said yes.
       "Let i-it g-g-g-go T-T-To-m, i-i-it h-u-hu-hurts" i said mumbiling beacuse i didnt had any air left. He continued to choke me but not as hard as before. "Y-y-yes i-i pr-pro-pro-promise" i said and then he let go of me. He left the room and i went to the bathroom. My neck was all filled with bruises and it hurtes when i touched it. What the fuck had i gotten into? This is not love, i dont know how to describe this but im sure its not love. After some minutes i stopped crying and i got out of the bathroom trying to get to the bar to have another drink. Guess who i saw at the bar. Tom making out with another girl. It was a blonde one, always the blondes ger what the want.
      "Who the fuck you think you are?" I asked the blondie.
      "Uhm im Julie, who are you?"
       "Im his gril now get the fuck of him, youre a shitty slut." I grabbed her hair and she ran off.
       "Wow Kailani chill. Now i got your attention?" He asked
      "Fuck you Tom!" He then grabbed me by the neck wich was all bruised and shoved his toungue into my mouth and we kissed. It was a forced kiss actually but that didnt matter. I felt the whisky essence on his tounge and i felt his lip pearcing on my lips. Oh god how much i loved him, but i also hated him, this man did all of these to me and he didnt care. He was acting like i was his toy or something. Or as he said, his proprety. I started having a drink then another one and another one till i lost count of them.
"Come" Tom said and brought me to the dancing floor.
"Im nor dancing with you!" I said and then tried getting away from him. He then carried me into a bedroom and locked the door. "And im also not going to sleep with you!" I said
"Oh my god you had a lot of drinks" he said while changing me into my pijamas.
      "Lets fuck"
      "Kailani if you were sober in this moment you would have runned away if i locked us in a room"

     *Toms POV"                                                                 a few moments later she falled asleep and i went to stop the party since we arrived at the dock.
      "Everybody out!" I said and everybody started running twords the exit.
      "Wheres Kailani?" Bill asked
      "She got drunk and i carried her to the bedroom."
      "Who the fuck are you?" I asked seeing a blonde skinny girl all over Gustav.
     "Chill man i was just having fun." Gustav replied slapping her ass.
     "Havent you heard when i said everybody out? Are you deaf? Beacuse if you want to be deaf i can make that happen." I pulled out a pocket knife and i pointed it twords the girl. I then made her a scar with the knife on her left leg. I got the knofe stuck in her leg.
       "Now you undertsand?" I asked her looking at her dead in the eyes.
       "Y-yes" and there she was, the blondie has runned off.
     "Alright guys lets just sleep here since Kailani is allready asleep."
     "Tom, since when do you give a fuck about a bitch?" Gustav asked
       "You dont question me!" I responded, i then went to the bedroom.
     "Wake up!"
    "What? What are you talking about?" Kailani replied rubbing her eyes.
     "I said wake up! Dont make me repeat myself." She then stood up and backed off to the wall like she knew something was about to happen to her.
     "Come!" I dragged her by the shoulder and we got out of the bedroom.
     "Wait i forgot my bag"
     "Go get your stupid bag!" I said and threw her on the floor.
     "Wow she really is drunk." George said.
    "Yeah come on we will wait in the car. Each one of us got into his car and we were facing the yacht. I saw her comming with the bag in her hand and she was tossing trying to get to the car. She was about to step on the dock that leaded to my car and she fell into the water dropping her purse on the dock. I quickly got out of the car.
     "Fuck! Kailani cant you be any stupid?" I got he hand and i dragged her out of the water."Your all wet!"
     "At least i got my purse!" She said laughting, i got a towel out of my trunk and placed it on the front seat wherr she was going to stay.
    "Wow so your car is more important then me?" She asked.
     "You know what? Your getting on my last nerves." I choked her agian and she slapped me. She started breathing heavaly and tried getting out of the car but it was locked.
     "Dont bother getting out of this car, its locked!" I slamed her head acroos the car window and started driving to the mansion. As we got there she had fallen asleep. I carried her into the bedroom and threw her on the bed. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and turnes off the lights and went to bed.

*Kailanis POV*

The next morning i woke up to the sound of my phone calling. It was Asher.
     "Yes Asher,  what do you want?" I asked him
     "Look mom and dad are questioning me about you and i dont know what to say to them."
     "Its fine ill take care of this, oh and meet me in about half an hour by the pool." I hanged up the phone and went to the bathroom. My neck was filled with bruises. I got some concealer and tried covering it up but it didnt work. So i got a white shirt that had a collar and some shorts. I got out of the room and i was heading to the frint door when i heard a voice.
     "Where do you think youre going? Did i gave you permission to go?" Tom said
    "I have to meet Asher, and my parents are putting so many questions about me."
     "I will take care of your parents,  Bill! Go with Kailani, shes meeting up with her brother"  oh mu god this man was crazy, but the truth is that he knew i would try and run away if i went all alone. Me and Bill started walking to the pool and i saw Asher sitting by the pool with a cup of coffe in his hands.
     "Asher!" I yelled, he turned around and made a happy face when he saw me.
     "So whats going on?" I asked
     "What are you doing with Bill?"
      "Man you should understand that for her is no way going back. Once she enterd she cannot go back. Ill give you two some privacy" Bill then went to the bar and orderd a coffe leaving us alone.
       "What does he mean its no way turning back? In two weeks we will be out of here going back to our homecountry, right?" He asked.
     "Yes you will, but without me." I saw his face turning red. He was angry
      "What do you mean! Kailani you will come with us, and why are you wearing a shirt with a collar you hate shirt with collars, you made fun of me when i was wearing them!" My eyes started watering. "What is going on?" Asher asked. He then rolled my collar, not all the way down, just a little bit. "Tom did that to you?" Asher asked.
     "Look i really got to go, i dont have time for this." Asher started following me and i was running twords Bill, i looked back to see if Asher was still after me and he was, i actidentally bumped into Bill, i looked up and Bill was looking down at me, my eyes were still read and all watery, i looked at Bill and hugged him closing my eyes.
     "Asher you got to go man,  this isnt a place for you" Bill said
     "This isnt a place for my sister either!" He screamed and grabbed my hand, i tried pulling it back but he was too strong. "Why are you pulling it back?" Asher asked
     "Leave her alone!" Bill said and then pushed Asher away.
     "You changed Kailani, i can see!" He screamed in distance while Bill was getting me back to the mansion.
    "You alright?" Bil asked
   "Yeah, im fine"
     "I see your back, how was it?" Tom asked
    "I dont wanna talk about it!" I said
     "You always obey me!" He shouted and then he smashed my head into the wall leaving me on the floor all blacked out.