Fuck this

*Kailanis POV*

I remember blacking out at the police station. I opend my eyes and gosh how my head hurts. I stood up on my but and i was in a hospital room.
Nurse: "You got some visitors" the nurse let in a boy, i looked at him and it was Asher!
Kailani: "You got no idea how much i missed you"
Asher: "I missed you too, but look its not safe for you here."
Kailani: "I know, im just glad i escaped"
Asher: "Look in about half and hour some of my friends are going to come and get you, they are going to drive you to a safe place and then we will get on an airplane, ok? Here, put this on" Asher gave me an outfit and i went to the bathroom to get in on me. I waited patiantly on my room looking on the window. After about some time of looking on the window i heard a loud sound and i realised it was the door, before i could react i felt a hand going to my mouth. I didnt lnew who it was but i tried fightibg it back but i was one of those drugs that they put in movies to make you fall asleep. The last thing i heard was Ashers voice saying take her. I woke up in a room that i didnt recgonise. I tried getting out of it but the door was locked. So i started searching for a wait out. On the bed i saw that there was a phone and a note that said call this number. I called the number and Ashers voice responded.
Asher: "Kailani, i want you to get out of the room and walk straight to the front door and wait there, alright?" I did as he said and i walked to the front door and i stood in front of it. It was a big brown door and you couldnt see anything. The door opend and i thought that Asher will be waiting for me behind the door, but i was so fucking wrong.
Tom: "Miss me princess?"
Kailani: "No, no, no, i was supossed to be with Asher." I started backing up and Tom closed the door staying in front of it with his back at it.
Tom: "Not so good knowing that youre owm brother selled you to me, isnt it?"
Kailani: "No, you are lying, you did something to him." I felt my tears going down my cheecks and i started crying. He started comming slowly twords me and he got his hand into my hair.
Tom: "You dont belive me? Do you? Then you should hear it from your own brother." Tom grabbed me by my shoulder and i tried kicking it but i saw Asher enternig the door.
Kailani: "Asher?"
Asher: "Surprise! Shes all yours Tom."
Kailani: "No, no, no! You fucking pussy how could you do this to me? We have the same blood, i swear im going to kill you!" I screamed while Tom was carying me on his back. I started kicking with my feet so he could let me down.
Tom: "Calm down, you cant kill anyone." He got me into his car and locked the doors.
Kailani:      "Why would he do something like that to me?" I started crying and sobbing.
Tom:          "Because he dosent give a fuck about you thats why! Now thoughten up, you dont want the rest to see you like this." He said while driving to his mansion.
Kailani:          "No!No!No! I am not going back there, no way i am not!" I started screaming and kicking the door with my feet, i tried opening the window but it was locked so as the door. "Pleaze just let me go why are you doing this to me? Why arent my parents searching for me?" I screamed while sobbing
Tom:             "Its beacuse youre so called brother killed them for money."
Kailani:           "You are lying! My brother would never do that!" I started crying even harder.
Tom:               "Really? Well he did it for only 400M dollars and you know why he did it? He said that he not only did it for the money but he also wanted to see you suffer."
Kailani:          "Why me? Tell me why me? Why do you want me instead of any other girls Tom? With what am i any diffrent? You just want to see me suffer." Tom didnt respond he parked the car and wiped my tears off with his cold fingers. He dragged me into his bedroom and changed me into my pijama. I continued to cry and i just sat on the bed crying and crying.
Tom: "Kailani you gotta stop crying or else-"
Kailani: "Or else what? You will kill me like Asher did to my parents? I fucking hate you Tom Kaulitz. I hate you. I wish you were dead and that i never met you!" I felt that he got up from his bed. I looked into his eyes and i could see devil. He was ready to do anythibg to me. I quickly got out of the bed and started running, i managed to go to the kitchen and i grabbed a knife i was now hiding behind the kitchen counter.
Tom: "You dont wanna do this with me Kailani, get the fuck out now!" I was starting to breath heavily. I felt Tom getting closer and closer to me. I stood up and i stabbed him with yhe knife in his shoulder.
Tom: "You little shit! Im comming for you!" He started screaming and i was running twords the front door, i opend the door and in front of me it was Bill.
Bill: "Sorry princess if i had to choose betwen my brother being happy and you suffering, it will be my brothers happines. Im sorry" he grabbed me and threw me to Tom. I started sobbing and i was looking at them with confusion on my face. I just wanted to get oyt of here but how much i tried i always failed.
Tom: "You know what i have been so fucking paitent with you, but now its the time you learn youre lesson."
Kailani:           "No! No! No! Bill please, please!" I said while Tom was dragging me by my waist and pulling me into the bedroom." He started to unbotn my shirt and i was sobbing i didnt wanted to lose my virginity to him. I havent been so scared in my life before.
Tom:         "This is what you get! You will learn youre lesson once and forever." He smkirked and continued to undress me.
Kailani:             "Tom please theres no need to do this, please im begging you" i said while sobbing.
Tom:                   "Oh i get it now, you are a little virgin. That makes me want to touch you more."

*Toms POV*

I disnt wanted to touch her actually, but i had to teach her a lesson so she would never fuck sith me ever again in her life. I didnt wanted to touch her sweet innocent body. I wanted her to fall inlove for me and then take this step. But i had tried everything and she still hates me. She dosent understand that because of her all of this happend. I was going to hate what i will do to her but i had no choice left. I continued to get the chlotes off her.
Kailani:             "Please Tom you dont have to do this. Please TOM, please" she said while sobbing.
Tom:            "Stop crying" i reached to her underwear and i took off her panties. Then i moved to her boobs. I untied her bra strip and i could feel my cold fongers touching her hot skin.

*Kailanis POV*

I started to punch him but he smashed my head to the bed and i had no power left in my body. I felt like a whore. He knew i didnt wanted this but he still did it. He placed me on the bed and got on top of me. I looked at him in the eyes for one more time before he enterd his penis in my body. I led out a moan and he smirked at me. He started going faster and faster. What could i say? It was my first time and the way he did it it was pleasant but i didnt wanted to fuck with him. It started to hurt and i was now holding the bed sheats with my fingers.
Tom:           "Come on moan my name Kailani! I want to hear you moan my name." He said. I was trying me best not to moan esspecialy not his name but the pain was to big.
Kailani:              "Ahh- Tom ahh- stop" those were the only words i could get out of my mouth.
Tom:                  "Why? We just started to have some fun,  didnt we?"  He then let me go and put his penis back. I took a deap breath and i went to the bathroom to wash myself. He came after me and shut the door behind him.
Kailani:               "Tom i need to take a shower."
Tom:                 "The last time you said you wanted to take a shower you escaped through that tiny window and i had to pay youre brother to have you back. Now get in that shower or i will!"
I noded my head and got into the shower. I looked at him frustrated and turned on the water. I started cleaing myself and i could feel him staring at me. I contiued to wash myself and after a few minutes i heard him talk.
Ton:            "Its enough, you washed enough,  put youre pijamas on and go to bed!" He was treating me like a fucking child. He left the room and let the door open. I quickly put the pijama on and i brushed my teeth. I could hear him comming from the kitchen so i went and sat on the bed. He touched my waist and kissed my cheek. I couldnt feel more disgusted then ever.
Tom:           "Come on lest get some rest." He said and turned off the lights. I was sleeping in the edge of the bed. Trying to get as far as possible away from him.