A Horror Phone Call!

"Sam bhai get up or we'll get late for school" Ananya could be heard yelling at Samarth, because he was sleeping like a panda, and they were getting late for school. God, she was missing her mother listening to whom Samarth used to wake up in a jerk. But alas! She went on a business trip with her father.

She decided to deal with him later, as she had to wake up Rohan too, so he has his breakfast, knowing how careless he can be with himself.

"Ro bhai get up I have the breakfast ready" she shook Rohan gently. But seems like her brothers are in a mood to irritate her today.

"Anu I'll sleep more you go and eat" he said sleepily and not so clearly.

Yes, she was ready to pull her hair out. But then she had an idea. She fetched a jug of water and went to Samarth's room.

"Sam bhai are you getting up?" she asked innocently and sweetly.

"No let me sleep na choti" he said and at that moment she emptied the jug of water on him.

"AAAAAHHHHHHH tsunami Choti, Bhaiya run" he shouted out of shock only to see his younger sister giggling with an empty jug in her hand.

Hearing Samarth's scream Rohan woke up too, wanting to see what his younger siblings were upto. What he saw was so normal that he didn't even feel like reacting.

Samarth was running behind Ananya and they seemed exactly like Tom and Jerry. They were running all around the house, and finally Samarth caught hold of Ananya and started tickling her, making her school dress wet from his drenched clothes.

"AAAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA sorry bhai but you weren't waking up so I had to do this." Ananya said between her laughs.

"Oh really choti? You could've told me to wake up once more na?" he said continuously tickling her.

"I asked you two times!" Ananya replied laughing even harder.

Rohan felt like now he has to interrupt these two or they'll turn the whole house upside down.

"Sam stop now. Anu, see your plan is successful we both got up and what the hell happened with your school dress?" he asked with wide eyes.

"Sam bhai caught me and made it wet" she replied acting innocently.

"Fine it's already past school time, you both didn't realize that in your fights. Take a leave today!" he said surrendering to the level of his siblings' fights.

"Yaayyyyy bhai you're the best" Samarth said hugging his elder brother. Yup, if he was wet, bhaiya got to be wet too!

Rohan just shook his head and patted his younger brother's head.

"I'm going to freshen up, you both clear the mess you've created, mummy and papa can be home anytime." he instructed them.

"Aye Aye Captain" they both said saluting him.

When Rohan came down for breakfast, the house was not upside down like it was when he left, and he saw the adorable sight of Samarth feeding breakfast to Ananya because apparently according to him, she only ate a small quantity in which even a sparrow can't survive.

They had their breakfast and at that moment Rohan's phone rang and it was from their father. He thought finally they'll be home and so he put the phone on speaker.

"Are you the son of Mr. And Mrs. Sharma?" an unknown voice

Rohan was startled but nevertheless said "Yes I am. Who are you and why do you have my father's mobile?"

"I'm a doctor from City Hospital. Your parents met with an accident on the highway, and I'm sorry we couldn't save them. I request you to come here, and do the formalities." the person on the other side said.