A day of messes

January ended peacefully in the Sharma household. It was February, the month where Ananya had her board examinations and Samarth had his final exams too. As for Samarth he was calm, but Ananya was anxious for her board examinations, the first big examination coming her way, thinking what if she messed up?

Rohan and Samarth being the nice understanding elder brothers they were, told her to study and they'll manage the house for some days. To Ananya it sounded okay, but little did she know what was about to happen in the house.

Rohan and Samarth got up early in the morning to do all the sweeping and mopping of the house. No nothing happened apart from Rohan breaking the broom, and Samarth spilling the dirty water on himself, which made Ananya think what was going in her mind when she agreed to giving these two the responsibility to handle the house?

She insisted on cleaning but was instead taken to the room and asked to remain there till the breakfast was ready. She thought okay maybe this time it will be okay, but soon she could smell that something was burning.

"Ro bhai, Sam bhai something is burning! Have a look or let me come!" She shouted from her room.

Rohan, who was engrossed in business work heard and checked the kitchen, where he saw Samarth scrolling "Moye Moye" reels on Instagram and the food was burning.

"Sam I'll take all this Moye Moye out of your head at once! Can't you pay attention on the food?" Rohan asked irritated.

"But bhaiya, look at this." Sam showed Rohan the reel he was watching and Rohan laughed out loud.

"Oh my god it is so funny." He said between his laughter and both of them started watching reels together, forgetting about the food.

"I think I got some virus in my head when I left the house to the two of you! NOW KINDLY GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN!" Ananya said coming downstairs and closing the gas on which the food was kept.

"Wait we are your elder brothers." Samarth said.

"And you're scolding us only! Not fair!." Rohan said siding with Samarth.

"Bade bhai ho toh harkatein bhi waisi karo! Bacho jaisi harkatein karte rehte ho subah se dekh rahi hu!"  Ananya said
(If you both are my elder brothers kindly act that way, you're acting like kids, I'm seeing from the morning)

Both of them made a pouty face and mumbled sorry.

Ananya smiled and said "Go to the table I'll bring the breakfast."

"But we'll make the lunch and the dinner-" Samarth was about to say but she his mouth was shut by one glare from his sister.

"I'm never leaving the house specially my kitchen to you both again! You'll just do Moye Moye and here, hamare Ghar ka Moye Moye ho jaayega" she laughed at the last part.

After Ananya made the breakfast, it was a peaceful meal, and the day went ahead with Rohan and Samarth helping Ananya with the work, but she never left them alone to do it, because of she does, everything will be a mess again!