Manofying My Princess.

If small things can hurt her, even smallest of the efforts can make her the happiest girl in the world. Samarth knew this. Though the magnitude of what he said was not small and he was not expecting an immediate forgiveness, but he knew that he can manofy his sister.

He planned the next day, because he needed time to set everything up, and Ananya's next exam was on 21st. So on 21st he can get the time to set everything up.

The Sharma house was unnaturally calm because one of the souls which was connected to the other two was gloomy. On top of that, the exam of Social Studies, the subject Ananya hated the most was awaiting on 21st. So she was stressed out and still refused to eat food, or acknowledge any efforts Samarth made to talk to her, because this hurt was deep.

At almost the midnight of 20th, Rohan heard a knock on his door. He never minded the time his siblings crashed in his room, and he was not sleepy what so ever. He found his sister standing with a grumpy face and Geography book in her hand.

"Bhaiya why does this SST exist? I revised everything, still I'm doubting my preparation and-" Ananya was about to complete her sentence when Rohan said
"You're not able to sleep right?". Ananya nodded to that.

"So why don't you go to Sam like always? He always makes you sleep right?" he asked, wanting to hear her emotions.

To Ananya, all the memory of what Samarth said came back in a flash and she got numb for a moment. Due to her habit of overthinking, she thought bhaiya also thought she didn't love him enough, so she left towards her room not hearing Rohan calling her.

She slammed the door of her room and that was it. She broke down, all the emotions bottled up since 2 days, it was enough. It was when Rohan entered the room, and saw Ananya sitting in a corner and crying. His heart always ached when he saw his siblings crying. He sat next to his sister and hugged her tightly.

"Bhaiya I love you both the most. Please forgive me, I'll try to be a better sister next time. Don't leave me." she said between her hiccups and sobs.

Rohan too had tears in his eyes listening to her. Stabling his voice he said "I know that bacha. You're the world's best sister, don't ever question that. And if I'll leave you, what will I do? Can I live without you? You know it's already 1 AM so I'll make you sleep, you have exam tomorrow."

Ananya felt relieved hearing him and nodded. Rohan patted her head till she slept and dozed off in Ananya's room only.

Next morning, Ananya didn't wake up her brothers because she knew they slept late and went to school.

After school she saw Samarth there to pick her up which she didn't inagine. She quitely walked upto him and sat on the bike.

All the way, she didn't speak a word to Samarth and he understood that he hurted her bad. But he had a surprise waiting at home.

Ananya went directly to her room after coming home, where she saw a letter lying by her cupboard.

To the best sister in the world

To my choti, my secretkeeper, my best friend, I'm so sorry I said all that to you, I had a lot of anger that day and I accidentally took it out on you. I'm not defending myself, what I did was very bad, but we can only take out anger on those people we love. I'll try my best not to hurt you next time, no matter how much anger I have.
And your love is much more than I deserve. You can take all the time you need to forgive me because I know it won't be easy after what I said.
I love you so much.
Your Sam bhai.

Okay, now who won't settle for such a sweet letter? Ananya would definitely. She ran to Samarth's room and saw him sitting on a chair. She quitely went behind him with a glass of water and poured it on him.

Samarth got up with a jerk, but when he saw Ananya standing there, he felt like jumping.

"What was that?" he rather asked calmly.

"You do deserve a punishment for scolding me unnecessarily." she said giving him a small smile.

Samarth knew he was successful. He hugged Ananya tightly. These 2 days of guilt and not being able to talk to his sister felt like forever to him.

"I'm sorry-" Samarth began when he was cut in the middle.

"Leave it na. Think it never happened. It's forgiven." Ananya said.

"So finally are my Tom and Jerry at peace again?" Rohan said entering the room. He was watching them secretly.

"Yes bhaiya we are, and now she'll not come to your room and will come to me instead." Samrth said holding his sister possessively.

"Oh hello?! She's my sister too. She'll come to me also. Isn't it Anu? Bhaiya never scolds you" Rohan said.

"No Choti you were with him for two whole days, now tell him you'll be with me." Samarth said.

Ananya chuckled, thinking how much her brothers love her. She's so blessed to have them.

"What about a sleepover in my room? All three of us?" she suggested to stop this never ending debate.

Samarth and Rohan agreed. The things were back to normal.