We have each other

Ayesha and Nandini left the home to the three siblings. There was an unusual silence in the house, which was never the case.

Ananya wiped her tears, which were flowing like a river from what felt like eternity and decided to walk up to her brothers, because they'll not open up themselves, thinking that she's young and they're elder. She has to try and not let them suffocate their feelings. She started moving upstairs to Rohan's room when she saw Samarth sitting on the stairs zoned out.

She knew her brother didn't need words, he needs warmth and support so she just sat by his side. As soon as Samarth sensed her presence, he took her in a hug and started crying.

"How will we do this Choti? Bhai won't let us take any stress so he'll keep things by himself and that will cause him stress and he'll detoriate his health. What should we do.?" he said.

Ananya said nothing, and took Samarth to Rohan's room. The room was open as usually it is, unless they've fought. They could spot Rohan sitting by the window watching the sky, completely lost.

"Bhaiya" Ananya said, listening to which Rohan came out of daze and looked back, to see his siblings standing there.

"Bhaiya, you don't need to show us how strong you are. We know, you are the strongest person we know. You and Sam bhai, both are my superheroes, but even superheroes have time when they need someone to comfort them and they need to let their emotions out. You don't always need to but a strong face forward, we understand it is a loss that cannot be compensated. So please don't hide your emotions from us, we have no one but each other now. We need to be okay for each other." she choked at the last part and tears again started flowing from her eyes.

Listening to their younger sister, Samarth and Rohan also had tears in their eyes. They knew what she was referring to.

Rohan went to her and hugged her tightly.

"I promise you bacha, I promise you I won't hide anything from you. If life has given us such a situation, we'll fight with it, and come out stronger and better." Rohan said patting her head.

"Also, if we have each other, we should not care about the world. We can do this together. I also promise I'll hide nothing from you both, Choti and bhaiya." Samarth said joining the hug.

To lighten up the mood a little, Ananya said "Yes you both will not hide anything from me, because even if I try to you both will read my face and tell what is wrong"

Samarth and Rohan chuckled at this statement. It's been their habit to read her face and tell when and what is wrong, so Ananya can hide nothing from them.

"Yes yes as if you can't tell when we skipped a meal" Rohan said.

"And when I'm taking too much study stress and some secrets that are between us." Samarth said winking at her.

"What secret? You both didn't tell me! What are you both hiding?" Rohan asked scowling.

"Should I tell him Sam bhai" Ananya asked smirking.

"Noo don't you dare tell him, I'll be gone" Samarth said.

And finally the day that was filled with negativity and gloominess was ended on a happy bickering note of the three siblings.