11.Alejandro

I was working on some business deals in my office when Elena knocked on my door "Sir?" she said quietly. I don't know why she was so scared of me I was probably the nicest person in the building. Maybe it was the gun I had on me at all times. 

"Yes Elena" I said with a smile 

"Mr.Knight is here to see you can I let him in" 

"Please"I said as I nodded. She quickly hurried back to her desk and moments later Gray walked in. He closed the door behind him 

"You know when I close my office door it means I'm having sex...should we keep true to my habits" I looked up from my computer to see him smirking 

"If you're that horny make it your hands problem." he made a sour face "What's up?"

"I'm taking you out"

"Where too" he smiled 

"I'm glad you didn't dismiss that." he took a seat across from me "As a thank you for everything I'm going to save you from this boring non killing office life you lead and take you out once a week."

I took my glasses off to feel more formal "That's really sweet Gray"

"Are you having trouble seeing me right now?"

"Yeah just a little" I put them back on as he chuckled "So what's the plan?"

"Well for week one of Gray and Ale date nights" before I could protest the name he put his finger up to hush me "Go with it because I'm not changing the name. Anyway I figured we could do something you like. Unfortunately for us you're super romantic and that makes me uncomfortable and I figured you don't want to cuddle with me"

"When did I say that?"  I said with a huff. He leaned forward  

"Ale baby don't dig yourself a hole you can't climb out of. Leave the flirting to me." he's right even fake flirting wasn't my strong suit. Thank god I'm hot and smart "As I was saying. I figured we'd just do some dinner and you can force me to read a book you like"

I gasped "Really? You'd let me give you a book rec?" he nodded. I loved to read "Let's go" I said as I stood up to grab my jacket. 

Gray followed behind me as I walked out of my office "Hey Elena would you mind having Ricky finish up my emails that have to be sent out today there's a list of what needs to be done on my desk"

"Yes sir!" she said as she stood up from her chair. Gray grabbed her arm and she gasped. I could hear the fear in the gasp. I looked at Gray curiously. I was not about to let him mistreat my staff but he knows that.

"Elena is it?"

"Y-yes Mr.Knight" he smiled and let go

"Do you have pen and paper I could borrow Elena?" she nodded and immediately grabbed what he asked for. Once she handed it to him he started to write. He handed her back the paper "This is my personal number. Give me a call okay?"

"Okay"

He lightly put his hand on her chin and slowly dragged his thumb across her jaw as he spoke "You don't have to be scared baby. I won't bite unless you wan me too" she blushed "You don't have to call if you're not interested but I can assure you if you do call I will have the nicest car waiting at your door to take you to the nicest restaurant in town"

She smiled at him. As he let go of her jaw I saw her body rock forward a little "I'll call" she said. 

"Good girl" Gray winked and walked away. I followed 

"Hey I thought I was your  baby" 

...

We were sitting on the roof top of an Italian restaurant looking at the view of the stars. Gray was devouring his food. "So Elena?"

"You jealous?" he said with a mouth full of pasta 

I shook my head "Just shocked. You've never asked out my staff before"

"Hey I said I'm getting serious and I'm a man of my word." I smiled at him then took a bite of my food "But you'll always be my baby"

I rolled my eyes but under my breath said "yeah I better be"

"Heard that" Gray said as he continued to stuff fork fulls of pasta in his mouth. I laughed at him. 

"It's too early for me to rebound right?"

He shook his head "Never to early for sex. Go get em tiger"

"Maybe I will"

...

"Oh my god that was so good." Olivia said as her head hit the pillow next to me. She was a girl at the restaurant I had spoken to while Gray went to get his car. 

"Yeah It was" I said quietly 

"May I use your bathroom?" she asked as she stood up. Her legs shook a little and I quickly grabbed her waist to make sure she didn't fall

"Yeah of course. Is there anything else you need? I can grab you something to drink or eat or some pajamas."

"Some pajamas and tea would be nice if you could grab me that" I nodded and she walked off. I put on the pants that were next to the bed and walked to my closet. 

I started to pick out some clothes for her to wear. I felt odd. She was great at sex and I mean so great but I just left like it was lacking something. I didn't really feel like she was who I should have been with tonight and I didn't know why. I've never felt like this after sex.

I got all the stuff she has asked for as well as changed into pajamas myself and waited for her to come out of the bathroom. She left the bathroom with my t-shirt on. She looked adorable "I know this was just a one night kind of thing but do you mind if I stay the night. It just feels best for me after sex"

"Sure" I patted the empty side of the bed and she got on. I put my arms around her waist and pulled her closer. I saw her smile. I still felt empty even with her presence. I rested my chin on her head in hopes the closeness would make me feel better. 

My phone dinged and I looked over 

Most handsome guy <3: Don't forget a book rec

Me: Fahrenheit 451!!

I smiled and put down my phone. I felt slightly better now.