16. Grayson

filler sorry

"I don't know about this one man it's just kind of off" Enzo said as he throughly inspected his 7th house of the day. One more and I was going to start kicking and screaming like a toddler who wants to go home

"You're kind of off" I replied to Enzo who just tsk and walked out. 

"The next house is on this block so lets just walk" I nodded as I followed him. I pulled out my phone to text Ale 

Me: I wish you guys just let me die last time someone tired to kill me

Baby: It can't be that bad

Me: Have you ever wondering what it's like to be brutally attacked on a Paris side walk and then think "Maybe it would be better than this"

Baby: Okay so maybe it's bad. Just make sure you find the perfect house. Nothing but the best for Bella

Me: I promise you no spec of dust will go unnoticed by Enzo. 

I put my phone away and looked up as we entered another open house. Enzo went to find the realtor as I went to find the kitchen because then at least I'd have snacks. I started to eat my cookie when Enzo walked in 

"Come on lets look around" I made a sour face but followed him. 

As we walked through the house he took his sweet time looked at everything "This is torture...and I would know!" I shouted and Enzo shushed me. 

"Can you calm down. You want Bella to be happy as well don't you."

"I always want that for Bella but more importantly I want to go play soccer and get a drink before I lose my mind."

"It's only been" he checked his watch "Oh. Six hours" I scoffed "Honestly Gray I think this house may be it though"

A smile appeared bright on my face "Great I'll send a pic to Ale"

I made Enzo pose as I took a picture of the foyer to show Ale and get his opinion like Enzo wanted"

Baby: The lighting looks bad are there enough windows?

I showed the text to Enzo "Oh no he's right fuck."

"I am going to kill myself!!!" I yelled as I started to walk out of the house. Enzo followed. We walked back to the car and both slammed the door as we go in "Can we be done?"

"For today." I let out a sigh of relief "And now we can go play soccer" 

I clapped my hands in excitement. 

... 

Enzo and I took a seat on the bench and grabbed our waters. Soccer was fun and we were both too good to play one on one so we asked some other randoms at the park to play but they had just left. 

"Are you excited to move out here?" I asked 

"Yeah. I'm excited for the rest of my life with Bella. Raising Kat and then maybe kids of our own." I nodded "Are you going to come visit?"

"Only when I need my vitamin Enzo. Boy will I miss that ass" I chuckled and he hit me

"Seriously!"

"Yes Enzo I'm going to come visit. I'd visit anywhere you lived." he smiled and nodded 

"You know I'm not leaving you alone you have Ale and Sam"

"My boyfriend and best friend"

"First of all I'm you're best friend and second of all you're delusional."

"And you're ugly we both have problems." Enzo scoffed and throw his sweaty towel at me as he grabbed his things. I noticed him starting to run "Don't you dare leave me you fucker!"

"Sorry!" he yelled "I don't let guys who don't have the guts to admit their feelings into my car"

"I hate this place" I yelled again as I stopped running. Enzo chuckled and slowed down as well "I hope that lovely, beautiful, breathtaking, wife of yours realizes you suck."

"She's the one doing all the sucking between the two of us" he said with a smirk and I cringed. Is that how I sound to people? Yuck.