it's alright darling~ Travis Phelpss

Mentions of abuse and homophobia.

3rd person pov

Travis sat huddled in the dimly-lit bathroom stall silently crying to himself. Hot tears streaming down his face each time he let a tear slip more and more pain built up in his heart
At the beginning of lunch he had written a note in hoping to give it to alastor, confessing how much he loves him but he never had the courage to give it to him with his father's words playing over and over about how wrong it was for boys to like each other. The door the the stalls opened and small shuffles could be heard on the tiled floor. Travis held his breath in hope to not be heard and who ever entered would very quickly leave.

As he walked further intothe bathroom from the corner of the bin layed a small crumpled up ball of paper. He carfully picked up the paper as if was the most delicate thing he'd ever touched he slowly opened the note and read it. "Oh travis..." alastor thought his face shifting into a small sympathetic look. As he gently stuffed the note into his pocket he heard a small muffled sob from the end stall. Travis covered his mouth as the footsteps got closer and closer. In his heart alastor felt the need to save Travis from the torture he was putting himself through to prove his worth to his father.

"Travis are... are you okay?" His voice echoed through the stall as a whisper that carried an unspoken care and assurance to the boy on the other side. All thought travis' tone was the polar opposite "fuck off freak" he cried out with anger and despair. Salty tears ran down his cheeks as he sobbed quickly into his hands. Alastor sat down and leaned his head on the sall door "listen I found you note trav.... its okay" the walls around Travis trembled, crumbling under the sheer softness of Alastor's words. His defenses, constructed over time, shattered into a million fragments, leaving him exposed and vulnerable.

With a creaking protest, the door swung open, revealing Travis, his eyes clouded with guilt, sadness and desperation. "I..." alastor rapped his arms around Travis holding him tight "i won't hate you Travis" Travis slowly rapped his arms around him resting his head on al's shoulder. Alastor took travis' face in his hand and stared into his eyes. "C..can I kiss you...." he slowly asks. Travis leans forward and captures alastor's lips. He slowly melts into the kiss as the two forget about the world around them enjoying the peaceful moment that they wish would last for ever.