Honey is sweet just like you!

Cw: swearing, possible uncomfortable language.

Travis sat huddled in the dimly-lit bathroom stall silently crying to himself. Hot tears streamed down his face each time he let a tear slip, and more and more pain built up in his heart.
At the beginning of lunch, he had written a note in hopes of giving it to {M/N}, confessing how much he loves him but he never dared to give it to him with his father's words playing over and over about how wrong it was for boys to like each other. The door the the stalls opened and small shuffles could be heard on the tiled floor. Travis held his breath in the hope of not being heard and whoever entered would very quickly leave.
As he walked further into the bathroom from the corner of the bin lay a small crumpled-up ball of paper. He carefully picked up the paper as if was the most delicate thing he'd ever touched he slowly opened the note and read it. "Oh, Travis..." {M/N} thought his face shifting into a small sympathetic look. As he gently stuffed the note into his pocket he heard a small muffled sob from the end stall. Travis covered his mouth as the footsteps got closer and closer. In his heart {M/N} felt the need to save Travis from the torture he was putting himself through to prove his worth to his father.
"Travis are... are you okay?" His voice echoed through the stall as a whisper that carried an unspoken care and assurance to the boy on the other side. All thought Travis' tone was the polar opposite "fuck off freak" he cried out with anger and despair. Salty tears ran down his cheeks as he sobbed quickly into his hands. {M/n} sat down and leaned his head on the stall door "Listen I found your note trav it's okay" The walls around Travis trembled, crumbling under the sheer softness of {M/n}'s words. His defences,  constructed over time, shattered into a million fragments, leaving him exposed and vulnerable.
With a creaking protest, the door swung open, revealing Travis, his eyes clouded with guilt, sadness and desperation. "I..." {M/n} wrapped his arms around Travis holding him tight "I won't hate you Travis" Travis slowly wrapped his arms around him resting his head on {m/n}'s shoulder. {M/n} took travis' face in his hand and stared into his eyes. "C..can I kiss you...." he slowly asks. Travis leans forward and captures {m/n}'s lips. He slowly melts into the kiss as the two forget about the world around them enjoying the peaceful moment that they wish would last forever. As the two pulled apart {M/n} started to giggle "What's so funny?" Travis asks confused. "You taste sweet! Just like honey!" He giggles as he pulls Travis into another kiss and he also lets out a small laugh.