hallway love~ Sal x travis x m!reader

request by theforestblues

3rd person POV

[M/n] walked down the halls of nockfell High School towards his locker to put away his books. He opened his locker and started putting books away until a pair of arms wrapped around his waist, "heh hey Sal" [m/n] said, turning around after closing his locker. "What you doing after school?" he asked, looking up at him. "Nothing but spending the rest of the day with you" [m/n] smirked and kissed the top of his head. "Hehe well, you wanna go on a date? " Sal suggested. Just as [m/n] was about to respond a certain blonde-haired boy appeared next to them. "What are you freaks talking about?" Travis said with his usual scowl on his face. The two turned to him and giggled slightly. "What the fuck is so funny" he balled his fists. "No it's just funny that you still act like you hate us" [m/n] said laughing.

Travis huffed as he turned away from the two. "You know why..." he grumbled. The two looked at each other with a sad look and turned back to Travis "Well would you like to join us?" Sal asked, smiling under his mask. "But... what about my father" Travis said following the two out of the school. "Just say you're with me your father 'loves' me" [m/n] said to Travis winking. "That's only because you keep following me to church!" He yelled as he sat in the middle seat of [m/n]'s car. Travis slumped in his seat, pouting as Sal giggled from the front seat and [m/n] shook his head at his action. "Anyways I was thinking we could go visit Wendigo Lake?" [m/n] suggested. "That's a great idea, it's far enough away from town so..." Sal looked back at Travis. Travis' face burned red as he tried spluttering an insult only to end up sinking further into his seat. Once they arrived at the lake, Sal and Travis both jumped out of the car and ran to a secluded area as [m/n] locked the car.

1st person POV

As you walked along the path, you noticed a patch of flowers growing by a tree. Two flowers caught your eye and you decided to pick them in hopes of giving them to Travis and Sal. As you reached the area you heard a loud laugh come from behind a tree and saw Sal leaning against a tree and Travis on the floor lying on his back. "Uhm what is going on?" you question as you stare at the two. "Travis, he...tried tackling me...but fell!" Sal tried telling you but struggled to stop laughing. "And why are you still on the floor, love?" you ask with a light laugh. "Cause I can be!" he yelled, causing you to laugh with Sal. "Why do you have flowers?" Travis asked, staring at your hands. "Oh! I found them and thought you guys would like them..." you said holding the two flowers in front of you.

Travis grabbed the flowers and put one in Sal's hair and the other in his own shorts pocket. "Heh look how cute you look!" you laugh as you sit by the tree being joined by Sal as he leaned his head on your shoulder. Travis sat down in front of the both of you as he started picking the grass. "You okay Trav?" Sal asked as he looked up. "yeah... I guess" he looked up and shrugged. You grabbed travis' wrists and pulled him into your lap, "were you jealous Phelps?" you raised your brow smirking. Travis doesn't respond, instead lays his head on your chest as you look at Sal who is next to you laying his head on your shoulder. You couldn't help but wish for moments like this in the future. But you still worried about Travis and wondered if you'd ever have to leave your friends behind to secure his safety from his father, but that was a future problem. For now, you just held the two boys close to you and smiled.