4

Chapter 4 004

The next group was Song Zhixia and Xiao Yu, Fang Yueyi left angrily and almost bumped into them, Xiao Yu directly pulled Song Zhixia to dodge, making Fang Yueyi almost stumble.

Song Zhixia touched his brother's little brain melon with relief, well done, younger brother!

Xiao Yu patiently did not sweep her hand away.

He is also not used to physical contact with others.

But......

Although Song Zhixia didn't say a word, he could feel that she was praising him.

Xiao Yu endured.

When the two went to Yu Qingyu to receive the capsule, she also asked if they were brothers and sisters, Song Zhixia nodded directly, and Xiao Yu did not deny it.

Yu Qingyu: "You will follow me later, Brother Fu will check your mental power."

For talented cubs, the alliance has always been more caring.

Yu Qingyu also feels that these two little guys have good talents, although the sister's physical strength is weaker, but in fact, she has quite an idea, the younger brother is more like the kind of child who is very obvious in genius, but he is not very good at communicating with the outside world, and sometimes his personality is more disadvantageous and easy to be excluded.

It's quite complementary.

After distributing the capsule tent, Yu Qingyu took the two little guys to wash up briefly and took them to see Fu Jingze.

The two of them looked much neat and clean after washing.

Although he is still skinny, he has a good foundation and beautiful eyes.

Song Zhixia is now the appearance of a pitiful little soft sister, and she is malnourished, Xiao Yu's whole skinny little leopard, always in a state of vigilance, and now a little more apprehensive.

Fu Jingze sat quietly by the campfire, and the light of the fire reflected his handsome face more clearly.

He tested both of them one by one.

"3S spiritual potential..." Xiao Yu's test result was not unexpected, "You are very talented.

Xiao Yu didn't seem to know how to answer.

It's just that the fire light jumped in his gray-blue pupils, like a violent heartbeat.

He cares.

It was Song Zhixia's turn.

Fu Jingze measured it, and his eyebrows were slightly raised.

Lu Cheng: "Isn't this girl a rare chef?"

Yu Qingyu Bai said: "There is no such department.

"It is indeed a special spiritual system." Fu Jingze muttered, "It's also 3S, and her spiritual power has been developed relatively maturely, but I'm not sure what it is..."

Special spirits are very rare.

In this interstellar era, everyone mainly relies on weapons and mecha to fight, but if you want to fight, you must develop spiritual power. But in addition, there are a few special spiritual abilities, which are very few, more like special talents, such as hypnosis, which are generally weak, difficult to reach the top, and can only be used as auxiliary skills.

"Two 3s, Brother Fu, we have found the treasure." Lu Cheng said.

Yu Qingyu stepped on him: "Don't keep saying dirty words in front of children."