36

Chapter 36 036

Song Zhixia's breeding experiment in Deep Mercury is very successful, coupled with Li Day's help, can gradually promote the mutant fish to cultivate more varieties suitable for farming, and she also found a white meat fish more suitable for sauerkraut fish, fat body, live is a fat head fish - Yangle Star they eat it and say that the taste of this sauerkraut fish is much better than that of mutated marlin.

Sai Hai said that he has not seen a mutant fathead fish for many years, because this fish has also mutated into very strong scales, because it is large, it is not difficult to catch, and it is a little social fear, and he does not meet humans or play with marlin for many years.

"But I remember the last time I saw this fish... It's not yet so fierce. Sehai said tangledly.

"Is it because of the deterioration of water quality?" Yakula Star guessed.

Lu Cheng: "The water quality will not change so fast if it deteriorates... Well, it's hard to talk about mutation. What does Professor Lai think? He looked at Li Day, who knew the most about this area.

Li Ri put his hands in his pockets, his white coat was slender and straight, and said lightly: "It is indeed a little abnormal, you do feel obvious changes, since it caused the change, then there must be a reason." I've looked at pollution data in parts of the planet's waters, and it's very uneven, from normal data from radiation contamination to extremely high anomalous data.

"It's not my conspiracy theory, could it be that someone deliberately wants to pollute the waters..." Yakula Star, who has read many novels, expressed his opinion.

"Why?" Song Zhixia asked.

Yang Lexing shook his head: "I don't know about this, who knows."

For a while, everyone was silent.

......

Late at night, the sound of the lake gurgling in my ears.

Because the Sai Hai family really did not have a spare room for them to live in, Song Zhixia and they all lived in a makeshift tent, next to the Sai Hai family's house. The temperature difference between day and night on the planet is large, and at night, the temperature in the tent begins to adjust automatically, as if in the winter season, Song Zhixia is wrapped in a quilt, sleeping soundly, confused, and hearing the sound of water splashing in the distance——

Sleepiness urged her to leave it alone and continue sleeping, but reason told her to go out and see.

Song Zhixia got out of the bed, put on a thick long coat, walked out of the tent lightly, the blue to blackened lake was not far away, the silver light shimmering on the lake was like a falling star, and a slender figure suddenly dangled in front of her, blocking her vision.

"Professor Li?"

Song Zhixia was slightly surprised, he was dressed well, even the shirt buttons were clean without a trace of wrinkles, his posture was leisurely, his cold white cheeks showed an illusory texture in the dimness, his hands were slightly placed on his side, his fingers were slightly curved, as if he was holding something, but he blocked it.

"Still not sleeping?" She asked.

"Hmm." Li Ri nodded, his expression calm, "Come out and see the birds."

Song Zhixia:?

...... Where are the birds, mutant birds? "Thinking of the mutant bird, she is a little nervous, the sea is easy to solve, but the sky flying is not easy to deal with.

"No, wait a minute." Li Ri turned his head and looked up at the dark night sky.

Song Zhixia also looked up, nothing, after looking for a while, she suddenly remembered, why did she look at the dark night sky with him so stupidly, what did she come out for, by the way, the sound of the splash——