28

Chapter 28 028

Song Zhixia recently happened to dry noodles and plant chili peppers, intending to let Teacher Arnold and Xiao Yu try to eat them.

The noodles can be boiled in boiling water, take out the cool water, the snow-white noodles gently wade in the bowl, cut several green peppers and millet peppers, add garlic chopped into the bowl, add a spoonful of sesame oil, sprinkle pepper, stir well.

A little peanut oil under the pot, after heating, pour the stirred ingredients into the pot, the hot oil is fragrant, while stirring constantly, so that the spicy aroma fully penetrates into the oil, a little stir-fry for a minute is enough, pour boiling water, pour some soy sauce to taste, and then flush the seasoned hot soup into the noodle bowl, the noodles immediately spread softly, and finally sprinkle with emerald green onions.

A simple bowl of somen noodles is done!

Song Zhixia likes to eat salty and sweet together, so he also prepared a plate of cookies, a plate of strawberry cream cake, putting the earth must be an inexplicable match, putting interstellar is, delicious can be, is there something wrong?

"What is it?" Arnold didn't know much about chopsticks, so Song Zhixia gave him a fork, and the fork picked up a roll of noodles, hot and fragrant, but unfortunately the people who ate it didn't know, and they were surprised how there could be such soft but delicious food in the world.

In the eyes of interstellar people, noodles and rice are strange and novel foods.

On the other side, Xiao Yu had already eaten seriously with his mouth, purring, and a few chopsticks went down and immediately disappeared.

Arnold also learned his appearance, exhaled a few times, and stuffed the noodles into his mouth, Rao is his knowledge, and he has to be excited by this noodles, interstellar god, what kind of wonderful taste is this, it captures his tongue and heart at once, how can there be such perfect food in the world?!

"It's so delicious... Ha.

Arnold is hot and wants to eat, the noodles suck quickly, not only eat the noodles clean, but also dry the seemingly light, but in fact salty and slightly spicy very strong soup, purring, fine sweat oozing from the forehead, this meal is all warm, comfortable!

Arnold remembered the days when he was adrift... If there was such a bowl of hot noodle soup at that time, how happy the journey would become.

It's not too late, though!

"Sister Xia Xia!" Arnold's gaze was like a torch.

Xiao Yu glared at him coldly: "This is my sister."

Arnold didn't care, holding the empty bowl and said: "Why are we two still seeing each other like this, your sister is my sister, this noodle is really delicious, but it's a pity that we're leaving soon, eh, I don't know when I can eat it next time..."

Song Zhixia smiled slightly: "If you like to eat, I can pack it for you, I can prepare the ingredients for you, but when the time comes, you want to eat and make your own, this is relatively simple, I will teach you to definitely learn."

Arnold stood up positively: "Good, good!

So, Song Zhixia spent another night teaching Arnold and Xiao Yu to make vegetarian noodle soup, and the two felt that they had learned, and finally recorded a teaching video in case of emergency, and took away all the noodles that Song Zhixia had recently sunburned.

Song Zhixia: ...

Arnold: "Xia Xia, is there anything else?" I'm the boss of this storage space, and it's no problem to install another room.