37

Chapter 37 037

Song Zhixia guarded the feed bucket, and from a distance, he saw Li Ri jumping down from the aircraft slowly, and the black leather shoes landed steadily, and it really looked like he had slipped back.

"You came back from a walk?"

"Hmm."

"Did you really go for a walk?" Song Zhixia didn't believe it.

Li Ri gathered his clothes and looked light: "Go to someone else's spaceship for a walk."

Song Zhixia: "..."

Now that the spacecraft can dock on Deep Mercury, who else can there be besides them? Then there are only competitors ... Professor Li is so arrogant to go for a walk on people's territory, and he can come back with all his tail, I don't know what the other party thinks at the moment.

Competitor: I don't know...

They only knew that someone deliberately threw the corpse of the experimental object back to make fun of them, and did not know that Li Ri also walked around the spacecraft and scanned a lot of things, but as a spacecraft that came out to perform a mission, they would not put important experimental data on the spacecraft, etc., but Li Ri still scanned the communication data, the communication data was also crushed, and the data of the voyage route.

With these, that's enough.

But he didn't tell Song Zhixia this, directly passed all the information to Fu Jingze, and then left it alone.

Fu Jingze: ...

"What do you mean?" In the hologram, Fu Jingze's expression is very wonderful.

"Your duties." Li Ri said indifferently, "They are not ordinary interstellar robbers, there may be laboratories for biological experiments behind them, and- I heard that the approval of Deep Mercury was stuck?"

Fu Jingze clasped his fingers together, very speechless: "You black system is black system, what to say I heard."

Give me face :)

You don't have to.

Li Yang raised his eyebrows.

"The approval is indeed stuck, I will check this matter, when do you plan to come back." Everyone else was surfing outside, so he guarded the station alone, and Fu Jingze felt bitter in his heart.

Li Ri did not answer him: "General Ming is going back soon. "It means he won't go back anytime soon."

Fu Jingze sighed knowingly: "Okay, whatever you want."

He can't control him anyway.

......

Competitors fled, and Song Zhixia's breeding business began in full swing.

She signed a supply contract with Sai Hai and Naya to provide them with basic equipment, the equipment was kindly sponsored by Professor Li, after a simple training, the family can officially start working, the current categories mainly include: canned marlin immersion, fresh marlin, fresh fat head fish, gelatin bubbles...

After the scale of farming, they also invited other residents of Deep Mercury to visit and learn.

There are rarely such lively times on Deep Mercury, and usually everyone does not come to the door to say hello, but today is the first time that so many people have gathered together, and it is still to make money.

"This is the fish pond farming?" The thin woman with two children, looking cautiously, curious and fresh, "Can we do it too?"

"Of course." Naya kindly explained, "If you want to do this, we can take care of training and providing basic equipment, it is not difficult. It may take a little time at first, but after the mutant fish are raised, the ferocity will be much weakened, the radiation will be slowly cleaned up, and the water quality can be purified..."