13

Chapter 13 013

"What business?"

Song Zhixia looked at Lu Jia with interest.

"I tasted the dessert you gave me yesterday, and it tasted very good, so I want to take some wholesale from you and sell it in my store." Lu Jia held down his glasses and said, "I also want to make a recharge activity, using this as a small gift, it should attract some people."

"Yes." Song Zhixia nodded hurriedly, wholesaling to Lu Jia she was still willing, "How much do you need, the amount I can do in a day may not be very much."

"You can try the water as much as you want." Lu Jia said.

"In this way..." Song Zhixia thought for a while, took the long cake box wrapped on the table, opened it and said, "The soufflé I gave you yesterday is not suitable for sitting for too long to sell, and the taste will change." I think you can choose this strawberry cake roll, which can be sold whole, or cut into small rolls for one person, as long as it is refrigerated, the taste will not change much.

Lu Jia listened to the unfamiliar name "strawberry cake roll" and glanced at the cake roll in Song Zhixia's hand.

It was indeed a strip roll, the outer cake roll was golden, and the pink fruit was sandwiched in the middle, just like the small fruit on the soufflé he ate yesterday, it turned out to be called strawberry.

Although Boss Lu didn't understand anything, he still had to pretend to be thoughtful, and after pondering for a moment, he nodded slowly: "Then this is it."

"Good!" Song Zhixia couldn't help but smile.

The two quickly entered the agreed part of the specific details, a roll of strawberry cake roll can cut out six small rolls, the small roll is priced at 20 star coins a roll, the whole 110 star dollars a roll - Boss Lu warmly reminds that the price of a roll of 110 stars is only for his family's monthly members, and non-members are 120 stars a whole roll.

The above is the market price, and the wholesale price that Song Zhixia gave to Boss Lu is 85 star coins a whole roll.

The first batch is supplied with 60 small rolls, 5 large rolls, and another large roll to be cut into small pieces and tasted.

There are 16 volumes in total, and 1360 SGDs are credited.

Song Zhixia can only make up to 20 rolls a day at present, and he has to calculate the remaining materials to do it leisurely, and he doesn't know if he can sell it in Lu Jiana... It should work, right?

After confirming the cooperation, Lu Jia first tried half a roll, and then took the Song Zhixia sisters and brothers to see the store——

The store is just across the street from Lu Jia's holographic shooting range, and there are also various small shops scattered on that street, and the flow of people is also okay, mainly students of the alliance school, and the shops sell equipment, clothes, and interstellar travel packages... It just didn't sell food.

The façade rented by Song Zhixia does not look large, but the back is relatively empty, used as a baking room, and there is a light yellow awning hanging on the door, which is quite beautiful, and she looks at it and intends to keep it.

Because the store is now very empty and there is nothing to see, after looking at it for a while, Lu Jia took them to talk to the decoration designer.

"Hello, I'm Haiyao!"

The beautiful and sassy designer sister greeted them, her smile was very infectious, she looked young, very energetic, and after a chat, she knew that she read about planet planning and design when she was studying, but she has not yet had the opportunity to design a planet... At most, help people design small towns or houses and the like.