57

Chapter 57 057

The judges browsed the holograms of the design works submitted by the contestants in turn, many of the design works are very good, beautiful, stylish, level and good, but the judges are a lot less amazing, the feeling of being attracted at a glance - after seeing so much, the eyes are a little tired, at this time, I hope to appear a bright work.

"Fairy tale town... Is this a complex design? The older female judges were surprised.

Another male judge himself looked at the description: "It's still new material design!" Although there are many new material designs every day, there are not many new materials that really have their own special texture style.

Using new materials for architectural design sometimes doesn't achieve the effect that the designer wants, and even the effect is similar to before it didn't work.

"If you look closely, it's a building that can be eaten—it has a hologram with an added scent projection, which is a bit of a novelty." The judges cheered up a little bit, and the smell was a rare selling point for architectural design, and, it can be eaten, what does that mean, can it be digested?

Everything can't be revealed until the image is cast.

When the work called Fairy Tale Town was presented to all the judges, they suddenly entered a light and fresh forest, the air was an unfamiliar sweet smell, different from the artificial freshness they smelled every day and the smell of ore radiation, it was an incomparably gentle and stable smell.

As the judges walked around, the sight and the corresponding notes unfolded one by one.

The milky white waterfall flows down the hillside, bursting out rich milk flowers, forming a small moon-shaped milk lake at the foot of the mountain, and the judges were a little shocked when they saw this milky white lake for the first time, is this deliberately designed and concocted, or does it really exist?

"Although the explanation says that it can be drunk, it's a pity that we can't really drink it..." Judge Qiao Hong said with some regret.

"This contestant has put too much thought into the external environment, but he doesn't know how the main building is designed." Another male judge was still skeptical, but was also piqued by interest.

The group continued to walk forward, and suddenly someone shouted: "Look at that!

From a distance, they saw several low buildings, the tallest of which was only three or four floors, and in front of those buildings, there were two botanical gardens, unnamed colored plants swaying with the wind, dyeing the wind a bright pink-purple, and among the flower fields, stood two milky white statues, one was Mr. Rabbit holding the bow and arrow of Eros, and the other was a bear girl in a suit playing the piano.

Walk closer and you'll see the note next to the statue:

Mr. Eros Rabbit, Material: Milk candy.

Piano Bear Sister, Material: Toffee Filled Candy.

Although the judges didn't know what sugar was, the contestants' explanation was that it was food that could be eaten, and they were so curious that they huddled in the statue and smelled it, and it did smell richly sweet...

A group of judges who are very big in the industry now want to go to the city with dirt buns, and they feel very fresh.

...... It smells delicious, and to be honest, I want to lick it. Cecil, the hottest male judge, said.

Qiao Hong couldn't help but touch the statue of Mr. Rabbit with his hand, not completely hard: "No wonder it comes to smell, the smell here is indeed very attractive, because with the smell, the entire design atmosphere and style have been improved..."