49

Chapter 49 049

When Chai Hao hurried to the small shop selling roses, there was already a queue in front of the store, he walked to the end of the line, lined up, and listened to the people in front of him discussing, "How many roses do you want to buy?"

"I'll buy one! Hehe, a flower is good.

"I also buy one, and the confession in the advertising film is also a gift!"

"I have to buy more, I've been in a relationship for many years, it's not good to give one flower, you are young, the first confession, just one."

Chai Hao listened to their chat, explaining that different numbers of roses have different meanings, he has been in love with his girlfriend for so many years, he should send more roses, thirty-six is good, romance and happiness are because of you!

"Auntie, why did you come to buy roses too?"

The first few young people curiously asked the grandmother in front of them, Is it to send his wife?

"Of course I want to buy, such a beautiful flower, just put it at home and look at the mood..." said the grandmother cheerfully, she had no intention of giving it away, she just wanted to decorate the home.

"Rather, this flower is so beautiful, it feels different when you put it at home."

So today there are super many people queuing in every mobile flower shop, because not only couples, but also other people who have not been in love, even grandparents and children, also like this beautiful flower that they have never seen before, and they want to buy something for themselves - even the children who eat pacifiers who pass by are clamoring to queue for flowers.

The hot roses make the festive atmosphere even stronger, and everyone on the planet seems to be immersed in a romantic atmosphere.

When it was Chai Hao's turn, the clerk smiled and asked, "How many roses do you want?"

"Thirty-six." Chai Hao said.

"Okay, then I'll help you pick it up, you can choose your favorite packaging method, one rose ten star coins, today Valentine's Day buy more discounts, thirty-six rose bouquets will charge you three hundred star coins."

"Okay!" Chai Hao felt a little expensive, but with his work level, he could still afford it, that is, the price of going out to a restaurant with his girlfriend, he paid happily, chose wrapping paper, and stood next to him to watch the clerk wrap flowers novelly.

"You wait, you will wrap it immediately, because you have bought a large number of roses, we will also give you a free rose flower cake, you can try-" The clerk was a little girl who looked a little green and thin, but her work was very sharp, and she handed a flower cake with a light butter paper cloth to Chai Hao.

Chai Hao was stunned for a moment before taking this strange blocky object.

The clerk looked at his confused expression, was surprised, and explained: "This is really edible food, made with rose petals, it is sweet."

"Oh..." Chai Hao had never seen such strange-looking food, it was cold, and it smelled fragrant.

The people in line behind him poked their heads out and said curiously: "This is that rose flower cake!"

"You know?" Chai Hao turned around and asked.

"You know, there is a saying on the Internet that if you buy too much, you will give rose flower cakes, and if you buy nine hundred and ninety-nine flowers, you will give a big box!" The young man in line behind him gushed, "People who have eaten say that it is super delicious, better than nutrient solution, I don't know if it's true, you taste it?"