After finishing his B. Com.

Siddharth wants a job now but in this town it is difficult to find a job with a B. Com degree from government college.

With no money in pocket and no recommendation in his phone contact.

Siddharth was rejected in last 6 job Interview, but still he is happy enough to smile and Live life with positive attitude.

Tonight,

Siddharth thought to do something for his family, as now Abhishek Nigam his elder cousin brother is the only earnings member of this house.

And just because he had a lot of family responsiblity on him, he is not marrying the girl, he love as his love Vaishnavi also came from a middle class background.

And he didn't want to make her life more difficult.

Siddharth know only after he starts earn for family, abhishek can think for Marriage.

Abhishek is a great brother he never make them feel bad. But Siddharth feel its his turn now to share his brother loads.

And for this Siddharth made a big decision.

Tonight on dinner table,

Siddharth : bhaiya, Uncle, I wanna tell you something?

His Uncle : what happened?

Abhishek : Yeah Siddharth.

Siddharth : I again get failed to get a job on my degree today.

Abhishek place hand on his shoulder.

His Uncle : don't worry Siddharth, have food when it will be in your destiny you get the job. (He said lovingly)

His mom : but bhaiya, Siddharth wanna go Mumbai?

His Uncle : why, don't you feel good here, Siddharth?

Siddharth : Uncle, I wanna do something for family and I got a call from Mumbai for a job in Mumbai's biggest Hotel.

His Uncle : in Hotel?

Siddharth : yes.

Abhishek : as?

Siddharth : uhmm.. As waiter for now but they will give me 25000 per month plus tip.

Stay tuned.