93

Avneet : yeah true, but when she proved guilty. Then she will get punishment.

Raghav : what punishment, miss kaur, my client was ready to marry him, you herself obstruct that way, so now my client Ananya, also deserves a second chance.

Avneet : sir, I request to the court to set an example give a strict punishment to her.

Judge : I am not feeling like this trial of court ends here, but just because the lack of judicial penal codes to protect guys. I, Judge Ajay Dixit, gives you a punishment to pay 5 lakh rupees. And court gives you strict warning to stay away from Siddharth nigam.

Raghav bow his head.

Avneet : sir, I want one month time to prove Alia and muskan's involvement in this matter.

Judge : request granted.

Avneet : thanks sir.

Judge 👨‍⚖️ got up from his seat and Avneet and Siddharth walked out.

Siddharth : as much as I watched in movies, I always saw a guilty person who commits crime got a punishment for his/her crime. But in this case, this was so different.

Avneet : yeah, I can understand what you are feeling, that even after struggling a lot and proving him guilty, you didn't got anything.

Siddharth : no, I got something what I don't even dreamt.

Avneet : what?

Siddharth holds her hands.

Siddharth : I got you. I really can't believe it that you are accepting me after all what happened?

Avneet : forget all that now, I promise they won't get any punishment in court but I will make sure they all will feel that they shouldn't mess with someone's life.

Siddharth : relax, I don't want any revenge from anyone now, I wanna start my life with you. (He don't want them again in his life)

Meanwhile,

Ananya is not ready to give up on Siddharth.

She took her car, and drive back to home without waiting for Raghav and Alia.

Stay tuned.