26

Aunty seen siddharth.

Vibha aunty went running to siddharth and hugs him tightly crying, immediately siddharth broke down in her arms.

He cried too.

Avneet : Aunty, his all reports are normal, doctor told me that he will be fine in two weeks.

Vibha aunty : you 🤬 , what do you think of yourself, if you have car then what do you think of people's walking on streets.

Vibha aunty hold her shirt's collar.

Vibha aunty : I will drag you to the court. (She said in angry tone)

Siddharth and Abhishek immediately came ahead to stop them.

Abhishek : chachi, please control yourself, she helped him as well. Relax.

Avneet : it's okay, I can understand your anger being a mother. And what ever punishment you will decide I will accept it.

Vibha aunty : you will go to jail.

Again, door bell rangs and this time police, Avneet ask Siddharth and his family to come in hall.

Police : so you are victim of this car accident?

Siddharth nodded.

Police : tell me your details, and mam you have to appear in court tomorrow.

Siddharth : I don't want to file any police case, it was all my fault so I just facing the consequences of my mistake.

Police : uhm.... You didn't want any compensation and all? According to some provision to forgive her you can take some financial help as compensation to live your life without any hurdles ahead.

Siddharth : no sir, I dont want anything.

Avneet : I will make sure your family won't suffer financially in anyway.

Siddharth didn't said anything because he know if he die than his family need help financially.

Police : okay if you don't want to file FIR then you are free madam.

Siddharth : hmm.

Vibha aunty : do you really want to leave her.

Siddharth nodded.

Police left.

Siddharth : bhaiya, mom I wanna tell you something.

Avneet : you talk here I will be back in ten minutes

Stay tuned