57

Judge : listen, Raghav we are in court and she have to tell the truth else I can't go with the name of them.

Raghav : yes your honor. Can I get some time to talk to my client in personal.

Judge : okay I give you 1 day, on Wednesday (it's Monday today) you have to appear in court again.

Avneet : and I want medical tests to be issued now sir, because statements can be plotted.

Judge : Accepted.

Raghav feels trapped.

Avneet made a pressure on Judge give orders to go through medical tests. And the scratches on his back can give some help to them as well.

Here, also Ananya is trapped because she was the only one who had long nails in all 3 girls.

So she only gave those scratches to him.

But, Siddharth scratches heals a lot now. But that day when he met an accident he had a lot of medical tests can help them too.

Avneet and Siddharth left.

Avneet holds his hand, showing it's personal between them he is not just a client to him.

Ananya : ughhh... This girl making it difficult. Else he won't be able to stand against me ever.

Raghav : mam, we have to be careful now. Because this case in their favor now, we made Muskan and Alia mam names put aside, but she used it in her favor.

Ananya : if it is like this I will tell that, Alia and Muskan were also there.

Alia : hey, don't you dare to do this now, we are out of this matter. Okay? (She said in threatening tone)

Ananya : how dare you to talk to me like this!!

Alia : shut up, because of you we have to appear in court, so keep us out of this else I will tell the court that you forced him.

Their fight making it difficult for them.

This is Karma, crime partners can't be loyal ever.

Stay tuned.