62

His mother : acha, I call you later Abhi, you take care of you and everyone there.

Abhishek : you too chachi.

Aunty cuts the call.

His mother : I dont know how to thank you, you really did a lot and thanks to expose her real face to this world.

Siddharth : yeah I am so happy of this Avneet, thanks. (He hugged her).

Avneet also hugged him but it was not in her plan so she is thinking about this, she is trying to think that what can happen because of this news to be out in media.

Avneet : I talk to you later sid, I have some work to do.

Siddharth nodded.

Avneet went to her room and called her Assistant.

Avneet : heyy, Adi (random name) are you keeping your eyes on social media and media news headlines?

Assistant : yes mam, I talked to so many media house and provide the Enough details to show news in our favor.

Avneet : better. I know this won't be easy now, because this way this fight came in media, where that Ananya is stronger than us.

Assistant : yeah mam, social media is not our expertise we have to be careful now.

Avneet : yes but don't show us weak in anyway, we have to keep us stronger in this fight, at any cost I wanna win this case. At Any Cost.

Assistant : yes mam.

Meanwhile,

Media is questioning Ananya and her PA and her friends related to this case, even when her father return, her father also being questioned a lot.

Her father came back to home, he is also a renowned director / actor of Bollywood.

Ananya's father : where is Ananya? (Ask his maid).

Maid : sir, Ananya mam is in her room with Alia and Muskan mam.

Ananya's father : go and call her here. Right now. (He is little angry).

Stay tuned.