25

Siddharth informed Faisal that he is alive. He gave him address of this place.

Faisal : sorry sid bro.

Siddharth : why?

Faisal : I told everything to Abhishek bhaiya, I got so scared I am sorry.

Siddharth : why you did that yaar.... Faisal nobody will understand this. You know our society treats boys like they all just want girls so maybe whatever happen with me will never be proved physical molestation.

Faisal : bro, please forget that.

He was on call, when Avneet came with some juice for him.

Avneet : for you. (She offer him with smile)

Siddharth : thank you mam.

Faisal : I am coming there.

Siddharth : okay (he cuts the call)

Avneet : your family is coming to meet you, and police will come soon as well.

Siddharth : police.

Avneet : yeah, it's a police case, I informed them myself that you met with an accident with my car on road  so they will come to record your statement.

Siddharth : but why you did so, it can create issues for you.

Avneet : but being a lawyer, it's my duty that everyone get the justice.

Siddharth : are you a lawyer?

Avneet nodded.

Avneet : you need rest right now, so until your family and friend come please rest.

Siddharth : thanks mam.

Avneet : I am reason of all this don't thank me for your pain. (She is feeling do guilty to driver faster)

Siddharth : don't feel bad I am fine now.

They remain silent for next half an hour, and then the bell rangs. And she went to answer the door.

She opens the door, and it's vibha aunty with Abhishek.

Abhishek : avneet kaur?

Avneet : Yes.. You?

Abhishek : Abhishek nigam, siddharth's brother.

Avneet : oh yes please come in.

Vibha aunty : where is my son. (So worried for siddharth)

Avneet : this way aunty.

Avneet bring them in room.

Stay tuned