60

Meanwhile,

Avneet bring Siddharth for a coffee after they left courtroom.

For the first time in her career, she is dealing with something personal in her professional life.

Truly, she have no focus in anything right now because of Siddharth. Whenever she stay with him, time stops for her.

She didn't even realise what she is doing or what she wants from her life, all she knows that she is happy around him.

Avneet is sitting opposite him and looking at him.

Siddharth initiate the conversation breaking a peaceful silence between them.

Siddharth : you know what?

Avneet : what? (Asked with a smile)

Siddharth : I am so blessed having you in my life, it's really so sweet of you. You are so kind.

Avneet : thank you for your sweet words, but you know blessing is you to me. I just feel now I have reason to live. (She said opening her heart to him)

Siddharth : thanks.

Avneet : siddharth, I wanna say something.... (She really feeling so nervous, but think to tell him that she is developing feelings for him)

Siddharth : yeah say na.

Avneet : actually... You... I mean I....

Before she could complete, she gotta a call from someone.

Avneet : what the hell... (She got so irritated because this phone call ruins the moment)

Siddharth : it's okay, take a call.

Avneet : hmm.

Avneet take out her phone, it's her assistant.

Avneet : what's an issue, can't you text first that I am free or not?

Assistant : sorry mam, but Its urgent about case, the news leak in media that you are presenting case against Ananya sharma.

Avneet : what, who leaked this news?

Assistant : mam, no one have idea I talk to my sources in media channels but no one knows the actual source.

Avneet : okay.

Avneet cuts the call.

Siddharth : what happened?

She knows that he will panic so she decide to not to tell him until it's needed.

Stay tuned