15

The sound insulation effect of the observation room is almost no, otherwise the roar of the zombie just now wouldn't be transmitted to the entire observation room.

Pei Zhaozhou vaguely heard Si Huaixi's dialogue with the other through the noise at the door, and the golden amber eyes were in a trance for a few seconds.

—Why did Si Huaixi come here?

When Si Huaixi's voice clearly stated that he was about to enter his testing room, Pei Zhaozhou's cheeks were a little red and he bit his lower lip.

No matter how slow he was, he realized that Si Huaixi was here for him.

—Why treat him so well? It happened to him.

I haven't tried to be so cared about, just like seeing him as a small milk cat who was just born and knows everything. Pei Zhaozhou instantly felt a little awkward and shy in his heart, and his nose was still sour.

Pei Zhaozhou couldn't help but clenched the palm of his hand, drooping with watery and moist amber golden eyes, revealing a little innocent and alluring bewilderment.

It's like a stray cat who shouldn't abandon it for a long time, meets an owner who is willing to pick it up, and is willing to hold the dirty it in the palm of his hand and take care of it.

too weird.

Should have been simply happy, because someone was willing to accept it, a stray cat that no one wanted.

But because the reality was better than expected, it was a little flattered by getting too much.

I'm afraid that this preference will come too easily, it will be taken back for no reason, and return to the state of a stray cat...

—Why did Si Huaixi come here?

—Or directly, why did Si Huaixi come here for him?

Why saved him in the hands of Zombie Bird, took him to avoid the black rain, and brought him this burden to the safe shelter base?

Why did he have nothing wrong in the last world, just because he was a villain who was too dazzling and obstructed the protagonist's way, and ended up in the end of the betrayal of the protagonist?

Pei Zhaozhou felt a suffocating uncomfortable heart, mocking him who didn't understand anything in the past.

I can think of the person waiting outside the door, with clear, haze-blue eyes that will fully care about him, even if he is not the favored protagonist, even if he is just a villain who is abandoned in the world, there is still someone willing to pick him up. …

Depressed, depressed, disgusted, suspicious, desperate and finally self-destructed, the completely frozen heart seems to shine into a beam of redemption, and the torn and stinging heart will also gush out the warmth that touches the soul, just like being An expanse of warm sea water wraps and protects.

…It turns out that he is not destined to be a villain who rebels, he is also cared for.

The sound of the key opening the door quietly sounded in the dark room.

Zhang Lu was still very loud, and said politely: "Commander, tell me whenever you want to come out!"

Si Huaixi had a headache and held his forehead. He was just thinking about simply entering the observation room to see the cat, but now everyone knows it.

The dark eyes seriously pondered whether to kick this person out directly, so as not to embarrass him again!

Si Huaixi endured forbearance. Seeing that Zhang Lu was really stupid, he suppressed his anger and said, "Well, you can go now."