extra 1

The Lucheng base returned to its former calm.

Si Huaixi broke through to Tier 11 and cleaned up the zombies in the south. After the reconstruction, the Lucheng base became the largest base in China.

Due to the failure of the zombie king Chen Wen, the conspiracy of the zombies was revealed. The northern base headed by the capital base opened a serious investigation. Even if the zombies' counterattack made them feel bad, they were determined to clean up members with different identities.

Si Huaixi was also invited to deal with the zombies, with a newly developed weapon by Pei Zhaozhou.

Pei Zhaozhou established the latest scientific research institute, and the Lucheng base was turned upside down under his influence.

Ordinary people dared to take up energy guns to deal with zombies. The living environment of the supernatural beings has improved greatly. With the cooperation between the supernatural beings and ordinary people, all the zombies within a thousand miles of the Lucheng base have been wiped out. New high-tech water purifiers Isolate natural water sources such as rivers and streams from being contaminated by zombie viruses.

Some parents allowed their children to go out to play in the base, and the school reopened. Si Huaixi donated many books he kept intact for the school's teaching use and put them in the new library of the base. The Lucheng base began to build roads and trains together with various local bases. .

Human civilization, which has been stagnant for thirty years, is reopened.

Since six months ago.

Located at the capital base, the zombies assembled all their forces to make the last counterattack against mankind. Si Huaixi killed three Tier 11 zombie kings in one fell swoop. Since then, the zombie power has collapsed, and mankind has begun to clean up the remaining zombies on the earth.

This stop also completely established Si Huaixi's position as the strongest in the last days.

It's just that the strongest man in the last days is worrying about one thing recently.

Pei Zhaozhou's appetite has increased.

Si Huaixi slightly clasped his hands on the table, his sea-blue eyes filled with worry, he wanted to say, watching Pei Zhaozhou eat more than 20 fist-sized buns with beef stuffing, three catties of supernatural beast pork dumplings, and a whole The pot of shiitake mushroom chicken porridge, two salted duck eggs and five hard-boiled eggs, even a large plate of side dishes.

I didn't feel full just now, so Si Huaixi cooked a few catties of noodles.

When Pei Zhaozhou put down the bowl, Si Huaixi's heart and liver jumped instantly, a little worried that Pei Zhaozhou would want to continue eating again.

Although he already knew that he was an alpha from another world, his appetite was amazing.

But recently, Pei Zhaozhou's appetite has been more than twice as much as before, and Si Huaixi is afraid that his belly will break if he eats this way.

Si Huaixi already had this kind of worry. Recently, he touched Pei Zhaozhou's stomach, and his tight abdominal muscles became a little softer, and they felt soft and delicate to the touch.

During the last susceptible period, Si Huaixi spent time with Pei Zhaozhou, cough...

Pei Zhaozhou specially asked Pei Zhaozhou to wear cat ears and hair accessories, with soft and charming amber golden cat eyes, and touching the soft belly of the cat in rut, Si Huaixi fiercely slapped a handful of Pei, who was usually too arrogant to call him. Cats, bury their heads and **** cats frantically, hoping that this susceptibility period will last for a few more days.