17

Si Huaixi's thoughts moved for a moment, and then he took out the insulation box with a calm expression on his face.

—How can I say that the only one I picked up was a cat, and he should be able to raise it.

"Eat, you shouldn't have eaten anything since I left in the morning. This is the meal I brought from a kind-hearted person. His daughter-in-law made good fish."

Si Huaixi opened the insulation box in a light car.

The fragrant sour and vinegar fish looks very appetizing, the crispy fish meat is slightly fried, and the burnt aroma is sweet and sour with fruity flavors. The fresh and attractive fish meat is wrapped in orange vinegar sauce. It is fragrant and crispy. The sour mouth is a bit spicy and unstoppable.

Si Huaixi couldn't help holding his chopsticks several times at the home of Chief Cao at that time. Chief Cao's wife also put some homemade side dishes, which were hot and sour and very appetizing. When he left, Si Huaixi not only walked the thermal box of Chief Cao's house, but also asked his wife to put some side dishes.

Chief Cao’s daughter-in-law is a hearty southern woman. She also wanted to directly send a whole jar of small dishes, but Si Huaixi refused with the excuse that it was not good to take to see her friends. She learned that Si Huaixi was bringing meals to her friends and said that she could not bring them. Some leftovers were given to the director’s friend, and a fresh and steaming sour and vinegar fish was specially made.

Pei Zhaozhou didn't react for a while. Just now, he was still talking about the preparation work needed for the new experiment. Why suddenly Si Huaixi turned into a box of old-fashioned meals.

Meals cooked by the interstellar ancient method are luxury items that can only be enjoyed by the upper class. A single plate of stir-fried vegetables cooked by the ancient method can buy hundreds of bottles of nutrients. , How can one have the money to enjoy the luxury of ancient cooking.

After entering the First Military Academy of the Empire, a bottle of nutrient can be used for a few days. When fighting against the Zerg, you are too busy to eat the nutrient, and there is no chance to enjoy the time-consuming and costly cooking of ancient cooking. Luxury.

Only after becoming a major general of the empire and invited the nobles to the banquet, did they try the ancient cooking cuisine that these nobles so sought after.

But after trying Pei Zhaozhou, I realized that the taste is not as good as the nutrient.

Mixed with all kinds of weird ingredients, it produces a weird dark cooking taste that makes the tongue unable to taste the ups and downs. If you are used to liquid nutrients, encountering those strange old-style cooking meals that are soft or stiff to the touch, it makes people feel sick and nauseous. , The appetite is suddenly reduced, and the nutrients are not as balanced as the nutrients, it is a waste of food!

Over time, Pei Zhaozhou was reluctant to try, and even the invitations of the imperial nobles were rejected, and they were scolded and praised. The common people did not even appreciate the elegant old-fashioned cooking.

Pei Zhaozhou thought that there must be no nutritional supplements in this world, and he does not have the flavors of the imperial military nutritional supplements that he likes most. He can only taste the world’s artificial and original cuisine...

For a while, my heart surged with depression.

Unexpectedly, after changing the world, I still can't escape.

But when Pei Zhaozhou thought about it for a moment, he knew that Si Huaixi brought this to him deliberately, and didn't want to let him go back disappointed...