48

"Finally finished."

Pei Zhaozhou looked at the huge metal mechanical device that broke through the ceiling, the core kinetic energy was taken by the entire energy tower, and the cold and huge muzzle pointed to the setting sun on the horizon.

With the last ray of sunlight disappearing on the border of the wilderness.

At a glance, the boundless zombies let out a hoarse howl, and the 600,000 zombies were crowded about to squeeze the ants, as if a moving zombie land was about to engulf a small base.

The base turned on all the lights.

The high beams of the observation tower illuminate the grim faces of the zombies. The people on the wall have grim faces. The commander headed by the commander has sharp eyes like a sharp knife and looked at the zombie king surrounded by high-level zombies behind the zombie camp.

At this time, Chen Wen still refused to expose his appearance. He wore a black cloak to cover his face. Under the protection of many high-level zombies, he stared at Si Huaixi ten miles away, his face suddenly tense as if he was facing an enemy.

Chen Wen's face was blue. He didn't expect this Si Huaixi to be so arrogant after being infected with the zombie virus. He immediately ordered a few high-level zombies to go to the front of the zombie camp. Si Huaixi's head must be cut off for me!"

"Yes Yes Yes!"

Several high-level zombies obeyed orders to go to the front of the zombie camp, standing under the city wall with arrogant expressions, provoking and bewildering the people at the base expertly: "As long as you hand over Si Huaixi, the people in the base can let go."

The human heart is sinister.

Once high-level zombies were effortless, this trick deceived many bases, and there were real power struggles within the bases and some unscrupulous humans who took the initiative to betray, handed over the strong of the base, and finally succeeded in breaking through and killing all humans.

But the Lucheng base is completely different.

As soon as the words of high-level zombies bewitched and deceived, the people on the base screamed, throwing fireballs and blades directly at them with abilities, and spitting and throwing mud at them without abilities.

"Bah! Which idiot will believe you zombies!"

"If it weren't for the command of the Secretary, I would have been dead. The Lucheng base was also protected by the command of the Secretary. Now my life and the lives of my family are under the command of the Secretary!"

"The commander is at the Lucheng base, we will stick to this place and never leave!"

"I want us to hand over the commander and make your spring and autumn dreams!"

Several high-ranking zombies evaded in embarrassment, angrily and fiercely said: "Then there is nothing to say, since you humans don't know what is good or bad, just start the fight!"

The high-ranking zombies roared.

The overwhelming army of zombies immediately set off to rush towards the base.

Go to war!

A high-ranking earth zombie raised a rocky mountain and threw it over the base. If it fell, it would crush countless people.

But how can the many abilities of the base be caught.

Chief Cao and You Xiaolin struck a vine with lightning and blocked Shishan in mid-air.

"Don't want to break through our level!"

The rest of the abilities are working together to use the abilities. The young and strong ordinary people who are not capable of abilities throw stones, use guns, and bows to hit the dense army of zombies that climbed the city wall below.