44

Wait till night.

Under a bright light in the living room, Pei Zhaozhou's deep amber golden eyes drooped slightly, fingers involuntarily rubbed the syringe in his pocket, his cheeks were overflowing with the rosy blood flow, and the heart that was still beating hot while holding his breath was dangerous and quiet. frequency.

Under the cold and strange face... What could not be restrained was the surging killing intent.

[Master, do you really want to do this? 】

Wisdom Brain Silver Arc detected changes in various aspects of Pei Zhaozhou's body and expressed concern about Pei Zhaozhou's behavior.

At first when Pei Zhaozhou decided to leave with the zombies, Zhibrain Silver Arc expressed concern, but Pei Zhaozhou was persuaded by deeper reasons.

Those zombies are very contemptuous of ordinary humans. If they really come to avenge Pei Zhaozhou, an ordinary human with no abilities, he can kill him directly without restraint.

But those zombies didn't do this. Instead, they were restrained during the fight with Pei Zhaozhou. Obviously, they didn't want to kill Pei Zhaozhou, but wanted to get alive.

It happened that Pei Zhaozhou also wanted to sneak into the zombies to inquire about their movements. In any case, it would be an extremely serious hazard to put any group of uncontrolled zombies in the base.

Zombies that have evolved to be no different from ordinary people, if there are not traitor zombies like Xu Manyi inside, it is difficult to find their traces according to normal methods.

In the zombie arrest operations these days, Si Huaixi arrested most of the zombies above according to Xu Manyi’s list. Because of some of the abnormal behaviors of the zombies, he also arrested the zombies that Xu Manyi did not mention. This is not enough, those zombies that do not show their feet are still very large.

Although the list given by the female zombie Xu Manyi was not as fake, it was also selfish. Many of the list were zombies with a slightly lower level of strength, and none of the zombies stronger than her were mentioned.

It is estimated that Xu Manyi thought that even though she could not beat Si Huaixi, there are zombies stronger than her that would rescue her. The weaker one would simply use it as cannon fodder to win Si Huaixi’s trust without having to die, but she never thought of it. It was her own person who killed her.

These completely hidden zombies even Si Huaixi did not find out much during the overnight investigation, but there was a chance that these zombies were willing to take the initiative to expose their behavior to contact Pei Zhaozhou, and he had to choose to take a risk after thinking deeply.

Anyway, he had already asked the Brain Silver Arc to contact Si Huaixi at any time. If the zombies wanted to kill him, Pei Zhaozhou would not dare to say, at least the weapons on his body would allow him to reach Si Huaixi.

Besides, as I thought at the beginning, if the zombie wants to kill him, he can do it from the beginning, after all, in their eyes, he is just a weak food that cannot be resisted.

Pei Zhaozhou did make the zombies unguarded and obtained some useful information.

In a textbook-like spy scene, Pei Zhaozhou perfectly interprets a puppet who is mentally controlled and loses the ability to think.

The acting was so realistic that the zombies did not have a trace of suspicion, and he was deceived by him throughout the whole process, believing that he had been under the mind control of the zombies, and obeyed the order to assassinate Si Huaixi.