42

Chen Wen stopped suddenly, a frightening red light flashed in the depths of his pupils, and his mild facial features were instantly gloomy and gloomy, and the blue veins on the back of his hands were exposed.

Base warehouse materials office.

Many people come and go in the team, from morning to night, there is no shortage of people, they all use base points to exchange daily supplies.

The old woman waiting in the line was here to buy water, and it was her turn, leading the big mineral water bottle and waiting to fetch water, but the supernatural person in front of her didn't know why she suddenly stopped moving.

Usually, the adults of this water system have a good temper, and they are unpretentious in talking with ordinary people. When buying water, they will also give more water. In order to take advantage of the small, old women often buy water when the adults come.

But today, the face of this supernatural person is particularly ugly, which made the old woman a little scared, and said cautiously: "Supernatural and supernatural person, may it be my turn?"

Chen Wen's heart became more depressed and dry.

Someone triggered his spiritual power seed.

The thought that someone might have known his appearance from Xu Manyi's mind, he was so irritable that he almost couldn't hold back his terrifying expression, and wanted to directly kill the noisy old man in front of him.

The mental power seed is to prevent the similar mental power zombies and supernatural beings from learning about him from his subordinates and seeking him revenge.

In order to be promoted, Chen Wen can be said to be a no-compromise method. The abilities and zombies he entrapped can be filled with a warehouse. Chen Wen does not want to be detected by others, so he has used a lot of energy to hide. identity.

It's just that Chen Wen is a kind of cautious person. It doesn't sound like Xu Manyi is as greedy and fearful of life and selfishness. He has brain cancer and became a zombie and finally regains his life. How can he give up his precious life.

For the so-called subordinates, they only use them as tools to help him find more experimental products and mental powers. As for their life and death, they don't care at all.

The mental power seeds accidentally made by the experiment were also put into the minds of the zombie's subordinates. The name is mental power seeds, but it is actually an alternative power bomb. The condensed spiritual power seeds can be integrated into any crystal nucleus, triggering him Under the conditions set, the energy filled inside the mental power seed will react and expand quickly, and the crystal nucleus will explode if it cannot contain such a huge energy.

It is not so easy to make each spiritual power seed. Chen Wen only planted the subordinates who were in direct contact with him, and found an excuse to plant it unconsciously, even those Tier 10 zombies could not detect it. It is the terrible part of the mental powers.

Chen Wen was enthusiastic about the ability of mental power, and the more he studied it, the more he became fascinated by its incredibleness.

Including Si Huaixi.

The subordinate of the zombie who went to the Lucheng base died two years ago, which surprised Chen Wen slightly. At that time, his subordinate of the zombie had just broken through the 10th level. According to the end, the population of a small base is not as large as it is now. How can it be killed? he.

Chen Wen sent zombies to investigate and found that it was done by a young man with mental powers.

That supernatural person is really too young, and that young and beautiful body full of vitality makes Chen Wen feel like never before... maddened with jealousy!