18

"no!"

Si Huaixi refused without hesitation, gritted his teeth inexplicably.

Pei Zhaozhou's hand in returning the key paused, his eyes were surprised, and he tried his best to ignore the joy that jumped up in his heart, and said slowly: "Commander, I think this matter..."

It seemed to be aware of the deliberate alienation in Pei Zhaozhou's tone.

Si Huaixi's expression suddenly fell cold, and stared at Pei Zhaozhou: "Call my name, I don't need you to call my commander."

Pei Zhaozhou's face changed slightly, and his eyes couldn't help but stare at the deep area in the blue eyes of the boss Huaixihai. The sea blue, which was darker than the gray sky, was deep and clean, and his appearance was reflected in a sweeping view.

But frowned.

The sea blue shadows under his eyes were full of gloomy colors, like a melancholy and dim moonlight covering the clear waters that should have been.

He is sad.

Pei Zhaozhou suddenly felt bored in his heart, and what he had to say became extremely difficult in his throat.

Obviously, he had a last resort to find another place to live, but seeing Si Huaixi's disappointed expression, his heart became somewhat unconsciously at a loss, and he was also sad, and gradually felt a trace of regret.

He had been in the last days for eight days, and after five days before he died, he met Si Huaixi.

I don't know why Si Huaixi wanted to save him, because he was so fierce to him when they first met.

But he was saved anyway, pulling him out of the confusion.

Following him in the wilderness for three days without leaving, Si Huaixi was always with his eyes closed.

The empty thoughts were filled with Si Huaixi, as if there was no other way to think about it. The negative emotions of anger, despair, pain, and weakness in the past were covered by the back of the generous sense of security walking in front of the line of sight.

Just follow him, rely on, be led by him, and then walk to a bright place.

This unprecedented whole-hearted reliance on trusting someone makes him unfamiliar. When he occasionally relaxes, he can't help but think deeply, thinking too much about it, and it makes him frightened.

Even myself feels funny, trapped by the memory of the previous generation's betrayal and helplessness, and is exhausted.

He should have warned himself that he shouldn't trust someone so easily. In his previous life, he was indifferent and full of guard.

But this time he was out of control and relied on a person who had only known him for three days.

Even in the acid-corrosive black rain, as long as Si Huaixi's side is in the last days, he is more relieved and relaxed than the previous world's rich and technologically advanced interstellar.

So that when Si Huaixi left, his heart seemed to be cut by a blunt knife, and he felt a tingling pain.

Dependence on him will be addictive, so the withdrawal reaction when he suddenly left is particularly strong and unfamiliar, at a loss...

Pei Zhaozhou pursed his thin lips, lowered his eyes and said, "Si Huaixi, I don't want to..."

Si Huaixi's eyes were deep, and he interrupted: "Then don't think about it."

Pei Zhaozhou was interrupted at once, and the next words stuck in his throat. I didn't know what to say. The amber gold eyes overflowed with water vapor, and he said dumbly: "I will return the key to you. I will find another place to live. You are always welcome. Come."