Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Fingers dug into my thighs, scratching all the way up to my throbbing sex. My feet flattened over the ground beneath while I felt a warm hand burying between my legs, playing with my clit and teasing my wet entrance. I pushed my hips forward in need as the slickness between my thighs spread.

Unable to see anything, I couldn't tell what they were doing, only feel. Their hands were all over me, groping my flesh, my breasts, my cunt, my thighs, and my neck. My desires heightened and I let out a loud breath, nearly moaning at their touch only.

Callan wrapped his mouth around my nipples, leaving soft, urgent kisses over my breasts while warm fingers delved into my core, digging deep into my wetness.

"Oh, yes!" I moaned, pushing my head back.

Teeth brushed over one of my nipple, and I wrapped my hand around Callan's hair. He bit down slowly. My breaths hitched. Fuck.

"Little witch," he whispered, parting his mouth and moving to my other breast. "You're dying for this, aren't you?"

"Yes." I bit down on my lip hard.

Dion's fingers sank into my entrance, pushing further in. A man's fingers were nothing comparable to my own fingers, especially after I had spent dozens of nights fingering and pleasuring myself. It wasn't until now I understood the pleasure I could recieve from men.

My muscles clenched around his fingers as he drew them back out and then back inside. In greed, I forced myself further, wanting his fingers to pleasure me instantly.

I held no control now and unable to see anything; I found it much easier to let my body loose, to do all those things I have been yearning to do.

He slammed his fingers in out of me in quick, swift motions. My thighs spread wider. My hand reached down, racing through Callan's body, needing more inside me than just fingers. Pants left my throat and just as I was about to finish over his fingers, he pulled out, leaving me desiring more.

"Wasn't she a virgin?" Dion asked.

"A needy one," Callan responded while he moved away from me. Both of them shifted. I couldn't see them nor feel them this time. "Until I fucked her. Take her mouth, see if she can please you."

My head moved to the right while blood rushed up to my cheeks. Callan knew me well even when I had only known him for sometime. He suspected everything, and I didn't blame him—I was a liar.

My thighs ached where his fingers were, they continued to dig deeper as he pulled me to himself and positioned his hips near to mine.

Another hand came underneath my head, raising it. The sound of the zipper echoed in my ears. I still couldn't believe two men would take me at the same time. It wasn't something I ever imagined. I wanted to see it, myself, as they took me, but with no light or fire, I couldn't.

My hand wrapped around the greedy cock near me. It throbbed under my fingertips. Pants left my throat as I raced my hand down Dion's length. He was hard. My hold tightened.

"Take it in your mouth." he said, holding my hair with his hand and forcing me closer to the tip of his cock.

"I can't see anything."

"You don't have to."

I licked my lips before slipping my tongue out. Unable to see anything but the stars in the sky above, I reached forward and closed my mouth around his cock while another cock stroked my bare pussy. My mouth watered as I took Dion's cock deeper down my throat.

It filled my mouth, yet I hadn't taken all of him.

Fuck.

A muffled moan left my throat as my salvia dripped from the sides of my mouth. His fingers curled in my hair tighter and I let the tip of his cock slip further down my throat. Eyes watered and my throat tightened before I gagged.

My back flattened on the ground and he came closer to me, fucking my mouth. His warm hand raced over my nipples, holding them tight between his fingers as I bobbed my head back and forth.

My legs became raised, falling over Callan's shoulders as the head of his cock drew slipped between my folds before thrusting inside me. I cried out at the rough impact which filled my core and stretched my walls. All at once, with no effort, he slammed himself inside me, every inch of him till his balls were against my ass.

It hurt less than before.

A lot less.

But his cock was a lot harder and stiffer than the last time I took him. It was stretching me even wider.

I choked on the cock in my mouth and pulled away before breathing heavily.

"Fuck," I cried out, brows closing.

My pleasure barely held back. He held my thighs tighter over his shoulders which thrusting back and forth, going harder and faster. I filled my mouth with Dion's cock as hunger and desire flooded through me. My tongue flicked around his thickness, curling and spreading while fire pooled in my belly at the same time.

A hand tightened in the back of my head, and Dion forced himself inside me, making me choke on his thickness again. I pressed my eyes tight shut while my toes curled at the pleasure.

"Cum on my cock, little witch." Callan said, getting rougher with me until my back arched and my body twitched.

My clit throbbed, and an orgasm racked through me in a span of only a few seconds—or maybe a minute.

I pulled my mouth away from his cock and screamed in delight, filling the silence up as my wetness spilled over my thighs. My insides continued to convulse as he drew his cock from my pussy.

They both shifted positions. I didn't know what was happening until a warmer cock filled me up. Dion pounded into me without a warning while Callan grabbed my hair and filled my mouth with his cock, and my orgasm dripping from it.

"Taste yourself, little witch." I could feel him grinning in delight.

"She's fucking tight. Goddamn," Dion growled, fucking me at a gentle pace. "It's certainly going to be fun to stretch her." His hand fell over my clit, fingers brushing over it and teasing me before he rubbed it at a quick pace.

I tightened around his cock as his length drew in and out. My insides twisted and turned.

Muffled moans left my throat as Callan filled my mouth with his hardness. He fucked my mouth as if it was pussy, and wrapped his one hand over my neck, choking me at the same time. The taste of my orgasm went down my throat, before he burst into my mouth.

His warmth dripped down, and I swallowed every drop of it before he pulled his cock away from me.

"Only if you could see yourself right now, little witch." He whispered in my ear, quietly. His finger flicked over my nipple. My breaths became shallow and soft.

Dion's hips slammed into mine, his cock curling deep inside. I grabbed onto Callan's arm, scratching him as his friend fucked me. My head went back to the rising sensation in my core. Another orgasm. He pressed over my clit harder, and I moaned loudly while my head whipped to the side.

At the edge of my pleasure, he pulled himself out and stopped. For a moment, I believed that was all, and I was here to be only tortured, but his cock was replaced with cold fingers.

Callan's fingers. Two of them curling against my g-spot before I even had the chance to register it. He quickly pounded his fingers in and out of me till my thighs quivered and I shrieked at the incoming pleasure.

My hand went on the cloth beneath and I grabbed it tight before finishing over his fingers.

"Fuck, Callan." I cried out.

🥵🥵

Want more scenes?

Read the full book on Patreon; www.patreon.com/miakerr