Chapter 27: Shinken vs Ichigo Kurosaki Part 3 (Final)

Third PoV

8:00 AM. Location, Urahara Shops.

After their second encounters with Ichigo and Rukia, and also meet Aizen with his lackeys to invites him to Soul Society. Shinken need to act up before Aizen control over the world even with help of The Avengers, they can't win against a powerful foes as Aizen.

Shinken's thought: 'This is getting out of hand, I need to stop him quickly but it's too stupid to rush at the time like this. This is the fate of humanity and the fate of the universe....No, I should stick to my plan whatever it takes.'

Urahara saw Shinjirou spacing until he spoke up to him.

Urahara: Let me guess, you have something in your mind?

Shinken: [nods] Yeah...But this is complicated situation, after I fight with Ichigo for the second time...I've meet Aizen with his goonies.

Urahara widen his eyes, Yoruichi spit her drink out of her mouth, while Tessai just shocked. The three of them knows what dangerous Aizen here but he have something interesting in Shinken? This isn't good.

Yoruichi: Oi Shinjirou, you sure aren't drunk or something? Did you just said you have met Aizen on your way to this shops after the fight against Ichigo boy?

Shinken: Yes and first of all I am not drunk, I'm still 16 at this point and second of all yes I've met that bastard Aizen. He said that wants me to visit him to Soul Society, he's planning on to something and it's not a good way.

Tessai: Shinjirou-san, don't listen to Aizen! He's a trickster and a menace to Soul Society.

Shinken: Okay quick question, what happened between you guys with Aizen?

Tessai, Urahara and Yoruichi looks at each others and then they nods, it's time for them to tell the truth to The Blue Demon Samurai, The Strongest Avenger.

Urahara: Aizen is someone who don't mess with, he's smartest and intelligence person. He even create something aweful and sinister.

Shinken: And what's that?

Urahara:....He experiments Hollowfication into a Shinigami, he even do that to his own Captain when I was there with Tessai. He planning that since the beginning and he knew what's he gonna do.

Shinken:....Shit he's gone too far.

Yoruichi: Shinjirou, I wanted you to not follow Aizen! He's not what people seems.

Shinken: Do not worry because he can't kill me yet, I want to go there as a double agent.

Tessai: [shock] What?! Shinjirou-san, are you sure want go to Soul Society? They have tight security ever exist.

Urahara: And also you go there alone is a suicide, you didn't even fully control your own Sin Devil Trigger or Devil Trigger.

Shinken: [sigh] Looks like you guys were right, but still I need infiltrate what's his plan besides world domination.

Yoruichi: First you need a training again! Like two days ago and don't forget control your emotions, I don't want to see you suffer enough and got old fart.

Shinken: Ha ha ha...Very funny Yoruichi-san, very funny.

Urahara: Me and Tessai would go too, if he goes berserk again.

Tessai: Yeah I agree.

The four of them go to the undrground training, Tessai told Shinken to meditate to control his anger. Yoruichi train with Shinken hand to hand combat, while Urahara training Shinken in the ways of swords and how to swing the blades flawlessly, he also told Shinken to see his Judgement Cut, Mirage Blades, Beowulf, Judgement Cut End, etc.