Chapter 39: Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Third PoV

Meanwhile in Hueco Mundo we can see one Arrancar in appearance a tall, muscular man with light blue spiky hair and light blue eyes, the latter including green lines below them, similar to the eye markings on the Panthera genus of cats. His attire consists of a white hakama, a black sash and a ragged white jacket with an upturned collar. The inner lining of his jacket is black and Grimmjow wears it with the sleeves rolled up and leaving it open to expose his muscular chest. The remains of his Hollow mask consist of the right jawbone and his Hollow hole is located on his abdomen. His tattoo number (6) is located on his back, near the right side of his Hollow hole. That Arrancar name is Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez.

Grimmjow: Finally....

Then there's 5 individual Arrancar again approaching him, the name is Di Roy, Shaolon, Edrad, Illfort and Nakeem.

Grimmjow: I assume that there is no one was detected right?

Shaolon: Why of course not, anyway there is several entities that has been located but it is not the same one where Ulquiorra's report.

Grimmjow: Tch...Damn it, any other reports about where Lord Caedus at?

Shaolon: When I ask Ulquiorra where he is went, he didn't ask him or no single concern. He's probably going somewhere in the human world or go to his own personal room again that none the Arrancar had balls to enters except Lord Aizen himself.

Di Roy: I did once knocked the door and I got chocked even though I can see who's doing it, but Lord Aizen called it "Force Chocked" I believe, it is only Lord Caedus powers can do that.

Nakeem: And don't forget about that lightning of his comes out from his fingertips, what is it called...

Edrad: Force Lightning.

Nakeem: Yeah, that thing. Man, it can reduced all other reiatsu to ashes...There is a reason why the human called himself "The Blue Demon".

Illfort: For me personally, I don't want to get killed off by Lord Caedus because I don't want pissed him off.

Grimmjow: Great...I don't want to be getting invisible chocking hand by him again. Why of all people he is Second-in-Command again?

Shaolon: He is the second strongest and powerful than any of us after all, right after Lord Aizen himself, he is in fact Lord Aizen's apprentice.

Grimmjow: Cut the chit chat now, we got a shinigami and humans to kill. Now all of you open your pesquisas!

Then the portal suddenly open in front of them.

Grimmjow: Hn, just as I thought. They have more reinforcements. Alright all of you, listen carefully! This mission is not a very easy task, if we succeed this shit we can search Lord Caedus whereabouts and giving him some reports. I won't careless who they are because I don't care! Shaolon, Di Roy, Nakeem, Edrad and Illfort! If they have a little bit of reiatsu and strong enough to handle us, then we can kill them all and bring their heads to Lord Caedus!

Grimmjow's thought: 'Even though I have no idea who's Lord Caedus is, I can't even see his face under that hood of his! Even sometimes he wear a fricking black mask, he sometimes called himself Revan. I don't know why he doing that but I can sense his anger, hate and pain flew into him, his reiatsu also is off the charts....He is far sinister than any of us combined.'

Time skip brought to you by chibi Grimmjow and his underlings saw Darth Caedus (Shinjiro Asada/Shinken) use Force Lightning against useless Arrancar, force choke them to death and many other horrible things