Chapter 44: Ichigo controlling his inner demon Part 2

After the incident and also Ichigo managed to pass the test, he goes to training again...Well for him not so much. Meanwhile Griffon eats some peanuts as for V he drinks some tea.

Griffon: Well well well, I was expecting something crazy training for part 2 but I wasn't expecting to be like, this. Keep it up strawberry! Hahaha.

Ichigo Kurosaki: Just shut up damn it! Haaahh....Haahh...Hufft...I'm trying...To focus here!

V: If you want to save Shinjiro Asada and defeated Aizen, you must training first and controlling your inner hollow. My master taught me how to balancing it from light to dark, even though it's not that easy but you should keep balancing it and focus, everyone have high hopes in you to save this world, Kurosaki.

Ichigo Kurosaki: Hufftt....Haahh....Hufftt...I know that...If I'm strong enough...To defeat Aizen...Hufftt...I can bring Shinjiro back home...I did promise to Rukia....Haahhh.

Griffon: Speaking of which, I'm hungry. Yo Shinji, did you have something to eat?

Shinji Hirako: Hmm....Oh yeah I totally forgot! It's past time for lunch!

Griffon:....Damn you, Hirako.

Shinji Hirako: [sigh] Don't blame me, I totally forgot to buy something to eat. Yo Hiyori! Did you buy something from groceries or find something to eat? We're starving here and Griffon can't shut his mouth up.

Griffon: Hey! Animals need to eats you know?

V just slowly eating a green apple, unbeknown to them that V have something in his mind.

Hiyori Sarugaki: THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, YOU BALDY SHINJI?!

Shinji Hirako: I said did you have something to eat?

Hiyori Sarugaki: IT'S EMPTY! And why I'm the only person who will make it?

Griffon: Damn...This is how the Vizards do everyday? And I thought The Avengers are full of weirdos sometimes...

Hiyori Sarugaki: ZIP IT BIRD BRAIN! YOU ARE ALREADY PART OF THIS!

Griffon: Ayo?! Who said I'm part of this?!

V: This is ridiculous.

Griffon glance at V and then he have a brilliant idea, which is he making a mischievous smile.

Griffon: Hey guys, did you know that V is a better cook than anyone else including Gordon Ramsay?

Everyone:?!!

V: [spits his tea to the floor] What?!

Griffon: Oh come on V! I know you can cook, you and that auburn haired boy...What's his name again? With his girlfriend back in London?

V:...Ah, you mean Shirou Emiya and Rin Tohsaka? Yeah I know them. Shirou is a better cook than me, as for Rin....I don't know, but I don't have a doubt that she is too.

Ichigo Kurosaki: You've met them before?

V: Yeah and they're one of the nicest person I ever met. I wonder what they were doing right now.

Griffon: Rin probably doing what she would do, as for Emiya....Well, you know what I mean V.

V: Poor guy, after the incident Fuyuki back in 2005 or 2006 I think and it was like a battle royal...A Holy Grail War.

Shinji Hirako: HOLY GRAIL WAR?!

Hachigen Ushoda: You mean...The legendary holy grail? Why would someone want that? Well I know it's a holy grail but why?

V:...I don't want to talk about it. Maybe Griffon wants to elaborate.

Griffon: If you guys heard about the incident of Fuyuki City being under a giant fire in 2006, well that was because it repeats again of what the incident happened in between 1995 and 1996. And it was just not the holy grail but it can a grant wish...For the winner, just one winner only can grant a wish.