Chapter 30: Fallen to the dark side

Third PoV

As we can see Urahara approach unconscious Ichigo and Uryuu in the middle of night rain, he look around to see if Shinjirou is here but nothing. If Shinjirou causing that massive lightning storm then this is a great danger, Urahara make it fast before things goes ugly even though Shinjirou will the one who infiltrated Aizen's plan.

Urahara's thought: 'Shinjirou...I know that you're in pain but don't forget about the plan. We need you to give us some information of what's Aizen plotting, without you we're doom.'

Urahara: [muterring] Shit...I hope you know what you're doing, Shinjirou.

Meanwhile with Shinken (Shinjirou).

He walk alone in the Karakura Town, he feels conflicted about what happened. Now his hatred towards Shinigami has been increasing but he remember what Aizen promised him.

Shinken: Now it's my chance to go Soul Society, it's freaking ridiculous but I wanted to destroy Aizen and the Shinigami.

Then a new voice spoke to him.

???: You sure want to go that place? Risking your life for sole purpose?

Shinken then turns around to see a man in an armor suit, far more advanced than Tony Stark. The man wearing purple and dark blue armor.

Shinken: Who the hell are you? I've never seen a person like you before.

???: My name is not important, but I will give you some advice. Revenge is not the heroes way, isn't it? What some kinda heroes would do that?

Shinken: First of all I don't care, second why would you care anyway?

???: I don't want to fight you because I know your powerful abilities that no one can surpass you, not even Aizen himself.

Shinken: What are you saying?

???: Use your full potential, Shinjirou Asada. If you want to protect the ones you love, you must seek your true nature and your true powers! No one can stop you, no one is gonna manipulate you, you have your own mind and you must save them.

Shinken:....My plan is to destroy Aizen plan and after that I would go somewhere that not far from here before go to my team, and also who are you?

The man knows what Shinjirou have been through, he even saw his other variants in another universe that he's the most dangerous than him. Not even his technology can surpass the power of a demon, the power of Sparda, then the man himself gives his name to Shinjirou and that person is Kang.

 Not even his technology can surpass the power of a demon, the power of Sparda, then the man himself gives his name to Shinjirou and that person is Kang

Kang: Just call me Kang, a man of time.

Shinken: Hmm...So Kang what are you doing here in Karakura anyway?

Kang: What? I can't have a vacation?

Shinken: Why you want this time?

Kang: I would gladly to help you, what did you say?