part 11

Flashback

When tae left the office in morning,he came to seo joon's mansion! He saw that seo joon was sitting on the sofa like a royal king while examining some file

Th: what's up hyung!

SJ:(smile alittle) nothing just enjoying his little suffering!

Th:(sigh and sat on the sofa) he is not! He is just taking out his stress on his personal slut!

SJ:(raise his eyebrows) really!

Th:hmmm!

SJ:(smirk) let's me ruin his mood! Shall we? (Take out his phone and make a call)

(And that conversation happened)

Th:(laugh alittle) you know! You are unbelievable!

SJ too smile at him than pour him wine which tae gladly accept!

Th:(lean back on the sofa and closes his eyes alittle) hyung! (Low voice)

SJ:(looks at him sensing something wrong) hmm!

Th:(eyes still closed) I wanna see her! It's been two years!

SJ:(take a sip) you said you will only see her after taking her revenge!

Th: (sigh ) yeah! I did! But I don't know I just wanna see her atleast once!

SJ: (sigh) no you can't, we will see her together after showing that bustard, the living hell!

Th: hmmm! (Sad face eyes still closed)

SJ: now don't make that face plz! (Tae just hmm) ok now listen !

Tae sat down straight knowing that now it's serious!

SJ: here!(pass him a file which tae started to read) this is sam! He is my most trained spy! He will go to his house, I mean seong min's house and will collect the details of the company accounts!

Tae nodded his head understanding! And seo joon continue

SJ: last time, we reveal the accounts which are on the name of hang soo, but this time these accounts are on the name of company and if we get to know that how much accounts are holded by the company and how much corrupted money they have stored in it! We can also find out those small companies whom they are using in their illegal matters! Bcz ofcourse for illegal supplies they will used those small companies, incase they are being caught, those small companies will be the one who will go under bankrupt and their own reputation will remain same!

Th:(nodded his head) when will he leave?

SJ: Tonight!

_____________________

Min mansion

Jungkook is laying on the bed waiting for tae who is taking shower! He was feeling giddy inside and a wide smile on his face!

Excited to be in his arms! Feeling safe and even better! He is just happy of the fact that now they cuddle daily whereas in past! In their house, they would  cuddle once in a while,

Their confession has bring them very close to eachother, both share things with eachother! Even though it's just two to three days but these days were the most precious days of his life!

Though there are many other days in his life which are precious to him, but these days which he is spending now! He is super happy! And he always get giddy and excited of the thought of staying forever like that with taehyung!

Though sometimes it scares him, that he is being soo happy might have bring some bad moments in his upcoming life but for now he decided to let those thoughts aside not wanted to ruin these moments of pure bliss!