part 19

Ignore the mistake

- I will fucking ruin you, what are you huh? Kim's princess right? After this night Kim's won't be able to show their face to anyone.
- you will be known as my mistress.

YN'S POV, (in italics)

Husband of oppa? He is -- he got married even when I was hospitalised?
What was the hurry that he didn't even wait for me to wake up? My oppa, he doesn't do anything without me, than marrying is such a big thing. Didn't he ever think of me before getting married when I was laying here, fighting for my life?

Kim taehyung, my brother he can never do that. It must be this guy who had forced my brother, even if he didn't forced oppa, he must had manipulated him. He must have told him to get married when I am in coma, so that I won't attend the marriage and people won't put their finger on their pride.

If I would have attended the marriage than they might have questioned our family about that incident. But my brother doesn't think in that way. Appa told me that dada and oppa still loves me like they used to do before. Than it must be his or his family's manipulation.

And who is he even? Oppa has never dated anyone. Neither did he falls in love nor he had anyone in his life. How come that is even possible for them to get married this soon?

What if he take my oppa away from me? What if he manipulated my oppa against me? What if he told oppa to not keep me around bcz of me being a disgrace? He is already holding oppa from his arm to keep him away from coming to me?

He - he - will take my oppa! He will snatch my brother from me. What will I do? What if oppa started to hate me ?

-Every member of your family is gonna loath you, my fucking slut!

- Scream more loudly and let everyone knows how much in a need you are of my dick?

Everyone will hate me? Appa? Dada? Even oppa? He said that everyone will hate me. They will, if not know than in future they will. When they have to show me to the world and when people will question them.

I m left with nothing but a disappointment to my family. What will I do if my own family started to hate me ?

NO! NO! NO! I can't let that happened. How will you bear your family's hate or their heads being held low because of the shame you have caused them?

I--I will not let anyone come to our family. I will not let anyone entered our life. He will fill hate for me in family's mind.

He--he can't, he just can't entered our life. He can't ---

Jungkook lostly stared at yn who was busy in another war of thoughts in her mind after saying those words which has causes a venom of emotions in both taehyung and jungkook.

He slowly moved closer to taehyung and fist his hand on taehyung's shoulder. This is the last thing jungkook would have wanted to heard and guess what --- same goes to taehyung.

Everyone was shocked to hear yn's wish. How come yn can ask taehyung such a vulgar thing.

She doesn't even know jungkook personally than how can she?

Yn: (crack low voice) tell me oppa! Will you do that? Just leave him. Don't enter anyone in our home.

She said looking at taehyung with her lost glossy eyes, not even realising how her breath was getting heavy each second by the lack of response from taehyung's side who was blankly staring at his hand collapsed over yn's hand.