part 15

Don't be a silent reader!

Jungkook feels his hands shaking visibly just by seeing the look on taehyung's face. He is looking like an angry yet

Eyes sharp and Piercing through jungkook's soul with the angry yet dark emotions in them. His fingers were curled in a fist, jaw clenched ever so tightly and chest going up and down alittle bcz of controlling himself to lash out the anger he was holding inside him.

Th: (deep low and scary voice) get aside.

Taehyung said looking at jungkook make jungkook to almost lose his balance. The low pitch and heaviness of taehyung's voice was making the whole scene even more dark and this has shake jk's heart terribly.

He doesn't want to make tae even more angry, so he stepped aside and scaredly looks between taehyung and laim who was removing the chair. He groan and stands up from floor.

Laim: (angrily jerk his hand back & forth to remove the blood which is due to the Piercing of a broken glass peice) you fleathy shi---

He was stopped in the middle when his eyes fall on taehyung, who was having a frown on his blank face with his eyes reflecting dark emotions.

Laim: (smirk amusingly) ohh! Your poor shit husband is here

Laim said as he laughed alittle before standing up from the chair & looking back at taehyung. The smirk on his face grew more when he found how frightened jungkook looks.

Th: (deep voice) This poor shit husband of his will tell you how to respect his decision.

Taehyung said in scary voice while taking slow steps towards laim making both Liam & jk scared. But the elder one hides it -- doesn't want to show it to other.

Taehyung grab laim from his collar and pulled him Infront of himself with a jerk. His eyes were showing pure emotions of anger and frustration.

Taehyung's shirt's arm were folded -- he was still holding his coat in the other hand, forehead exposed and the angry expression of taehyung's make him look a ten course meal -- if it would have been other situation jungkook would be drooling over his husband's but he can't bcz seeing his husband angry for the first time is shaking jungkook's heart in fear.

Laim: (chuckle and try to free his collar from taehyung) Do you think that I m scared? And how dare you to grab my collar? Do you even know who am I ? If I want I will send you in jail for your whole lif---

He was cutt off when taehyung punched him right across his jaw, making a huge amount of blood coming out of his mouth. The power taehyung's punch holds, has made laim's whole body to jerk with a great intensity.

Jk: hyu-hyung!

Well, jungkook was just too shocked to even say a word. He has never seen taehyung getting voilent. Taehyung was always a calm guy, let alone shouting, he has never talked in loud voice with anyone. And now seeing taehyung being so angry and even behaving brutal has shaken jungkook to core that now he is thinking what will happen to him (jk).

How will taehyung react to him? How is going to behave with jungkook?

His thoughts were cutt off by laim's voice who was wiping the blood coming out of his mouth.

Laim: (angry) YOU FUCKER

He shouted in anger and launched towards taehyung who was standing there, fuming in anger.

He was about to punched taehyung but taehyung hold his hand and punched him back ,this time taehyung used his own other hand and hold laim from his collar and started the chain of powerful punches on laim's face.