part 16

Don't be a silent reader 🫶

Taehyung came out of the mansion and get inside his car. He told the driver that he himself will drive the car today.

When the hit the highway, taehyung accelerate the speed. He was staring at the road with blank face and continue to drive with each minute increasing the speed.

His mind was a big mess now. He was getting the flashbacks of the time when he found yn. He can never imagine jungkook in her place. He can feel his breath stopping the moment he think about it.

If anything happens to jungkook, taehyung will be ruined. He knows that jungkook has become an addiction to him. And taehyung is so much in love with that special addiction of himself.

He knows that if he stands there, he will say something really harsh to jungkook which he surely doesn't want to.

He doesn't want to hurt his bun, even when he is angry and not in his right mind bcz he knows that at the end of the day, he needs jungkook in his arm or else he would prefer dying.

Taehyung reached a luxury penthouse near seashore. He leaves the car at gate and handed the gaurd it's keys. He even give him his phone and coat --not wanted anything to disturb him at this moment.

 He even give him his phone and coat --not wanted anything to disturb him at this moment

Taehyung opened his shirt's upper few button and sigh loudly, taking in the cool breeze. This calm environment has really helped him calm himself down. He went towards the room & changes his pants into a comfortable shorts before coming out.

Soon, a worker came there and placed the tray contain beer and glasses. He kept them on the table & left from there.

Taehyung sat on the chair and pour himself beer before leaning back. A sigh left his lips as he closed his eyes to get some peace. But the memories of today's incident played Infront of him like a movie.

He is hurt but he is just praying that jungkook must have solid explanation of it or else taehyung doesn't know what will he do.

He is calm and mature enough to understand that he still needs to have proper conversation with jungkook.

_____________________

Jungkook was laying in his room, staring lost at the ceiling, tears flowing through his eyes, body is feeling numb and heart is aching badly.

He is back at this position. Alone, lost, desperate and in pain. This time it's hurting way more worse than the last time. Knowing that he himself is the reason of taehyung's tears.

Today so many things have happened in his life. Firstly, he got to know about laim having such sick intentions towards him all these years, his one of the close friends betrayed him and he got molested by him.

He even lied to his husband, hurted his husband and broke the trust his husband have in him. He got to see taehyung's angry side as well as he saw taehyung tearing up.