part 17

Don't be a silent reader 🫶

Taehyung's nervousness and the fear that surrounds his heart is like disappeared in none when jungkook came and sat beside him. Giving him the assuring yet supporting smile, jungkook holds taehyung's hand and interwine their fingers tightly.

No matter how much taehyung is mad at jungkook, but that doesn't mean jungkook will leave taehyung alone in the time when his husband needs a support.

Their fights, arguments and madness everything comes later. What the most important thing is them being eachother's support when other one is in need of that.

Jungkook clearly knows that today is a very important day for taehyung. He has waited for it for almost three years. The wound taehyung has in his heart is never going to heal but the justice and the punishment that the culprit of his sister will get, will surely help to calm the fire of revenge he is having inside himself since three years.

Jungkook will surely do anything to gain taehyung's forgiveness. He knows that he broke taehyung's heart and has hurted taehyung but the most important thing is jungkook is here to encourage his husband and than make it up for his mistake. He is willing to take every punishment taehyung will give him.

Otherside, seeing the Min's and the support they were having for taehyung really helps the man to get his nerves calm abit. He is again very greatful to have a partner like jungkook in his life ~~~ he is lucky indeed.

Kim jungkook has always loved taehyung so much. Taehyung himself has witnessed jungkook loving him way more than taehyung has ever imagined.

He has seen jungkook's condition when they were at the verge of getting divorced. He has seen jungkook going crazy for him. The raw emotions in jungkook's eyes whenever he looks at taehyung. The intensity of those enormous emotions has always left taehyung speechless and has always accelerate his heartbeat.

KIM TAEHYUNG can never in his life doubt the love KIM JUNGKOOK has for him!

Taehyung is aware of the fact that jungkook loves him more than anything ~ what else it could be called rather than saying a simple yet significant fact that----

KIM TAEHYUNG IS KIM JUNGKOOK'S INSANITY!

The trail was going on . It was clear and even proven that Seong min was not only a smuggler and having a black buisness with mafias but also a rapist of many innocent lives. His lawyer has left no reason to debate when Mr.lee (seong min's lawyer) showed the complete record of those small companies used by Choi's for drug dealings. The records show the transfer of huge amount of money between those companies and Choi's.

The illegal property's record that was under seong min's name has ended the game of that monster to even own any or even alittle inch of land.

(All the records were taken from Seong min's personal secret laptop, if you remember a person went to download something from seong min's house secretly)

Jungkook divert his gaze to taehyung when he felt the grip of the elder around his hand tightened.

At the last of everything, Mr.lee represent the case, file against Seong min for raping the weak.

Taehyung's grip tightened around jungkook's hand as his jaws clenched. His blank face and dark yet angry eyes stuck on Seong min's face, want nothing but to kill that fucking monster.

Taehyung's heart bleed very badly whenever he sees that certain man. The man who has forgotten what is humanity. The man who thinks of himself as a king. The man who thinks that he can do whatever he wants and no-one can stop him.

But men like him forgets that karma is a great bitch and SEONG MIN'S karma is KIM TAEHYUNG.

Taehyung will make sure of one thing that Seong min will regret each inch of his existence and taehyung will make him regret brutally.