part 14

Story has now 12k+ veiws --- thank you so much for your support 🫰

Jungkook reached the cafe with an uneasy feeling settled in his heart. He really wants to go home and just hug taehyung tightly but he has already promised laim.

Jk: let's just go inside and tell laim that taehyung doesn't like me meeting him so from now on Don't contact me. But doesn't that will be rude?? Uhhhhh! What should I do??? Look jungkook if hyung has told you to be away from him than you should it! But my heart won't be at peace after knowing that I have hurt laim after suddenly cutting all my ties off from him. Laim plz understand me!

Convincing himself that he will just talk to laim shortly and will get back home as soon as possible jungkook get inside the cafe.

Laim has text him that he will be on second floor which is a VIP section.
Jk sigh and went upstairs.

But felt dumbfounded when he found the set up decorated alittle and laim waving at him with a wide smile on his face.

His heartbeat quickens at the sight not knowing what is  laim upto?

He slowly walked towards the table, each step felt so heavy for him. He Didn't knew why he is having those bad feelings even more.

These decorations doesn't feels right! That smile on laim's face doesn't feels right. They are just here to talk right? These decorations are unnecessary right?

Jk: (low voice) what is this laim?

Jungkook asked as he reached near the table taking the look of around and than slowly shift his gaze towards laim who was looking at him with a small smile.

Laim: (soft voice) kookie! I just wanted to tell you about the things in my hea---

Jk: (asked immediately cutting him off) what things??

Laim: (again smile at jk) kookie, let's sit and talk.

Jk: (getting angry & said in ) just say what things.

Laim: kook-ie (try to hold jk's hand who immediately drag his hand back)

Jk: (angrily shout) Right.Now.Laim.

His shout grab the attention of the other customers in other booth though there was a separation of half glass wall between them.

𝑇ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑏 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑘 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑜𝑟𝑏𝑠.

Laim: (give apologizing smile to other and than whisper back to jk) kook! Don't shout everyone is looking at you.

Jk too noticed that and than finally sat down on a chair with an angry frown on his face. He is just feeling so much angry, doesn't want his fear to come true)

Jk: (coldly, still wishing internally for laim to not ruin their friendship by saying something stupid) now say!

Laim: (who was standing, sigh and kneel down Infront of jk) kookie, I like you --- no! No! I love you.

Jk widened his eyes at the sudden confession as his hands slowly started to shake. He can't even believe what he is hearing right now.

This can't happened. Laim can't love him. He is married, he has a husband. This is wrong-- so wrong.

Laim is his friend and just a friend nothing more. He doesn't even think for the other in that way. It's taehyung, it was and will always be.

Laim: kookie!