part 12

Please do vote and comment, if you like the story!

Misunderstanding, jk remember this word clearly and can never forget what happened to him bcz of that damn misunderstanding. His husband divorced him, he was about to lose his husband,his love. But that was misunderstanding,now taehyung knows that jk loves him and only him. Moreover whatever happened wasn't laim 's fault, he was just asking help from jk but the situation turns out to be difficult.

As a long time friend, jk should atleast listen to him, jk can't untie his friendship from laim without other having any fault, laim is innocent and very loyal and good friend of jk since his college times means since many years and jk has seen how good of a person is other one without realising the truth that laim just act to be kind just to be present in jk's good books!.

But for the sake of friendship jk should listen to other bcz laim has not any fault in this, in this whole situation.

The problem and the real fear is taehyung, that how taehyung will react if he got to know about laim contacting jk, though the misunderstanding between them is clear now but still jk is scared of tae's reaction but he is his husband right and jk shouldn't be scared of asking any kind of question and permission from Tae, moreover,tae himself told jk that jk can share anything with tae without being scared and that tae will listen to him calmly and attentively which is true though. Tae has always listen to him fully and respect his decision but this matter is alittle sensitive infact very sensitive and jk don't know what will Tae think and react upon it!

But today he will talk to tae about it, he will told him about laim calling him to meet him, bcz he don't want to hide things from Tae and what if tae find it out himself? Than how will jk face tae?

Jk was so lost in thoughts that he didn't notice tae was laying on the bed. Tae lay down on his back and looks at jk who was laying with the support of his elbow

He frown and shook jk who came out of his thoughts with a "huh" escape his lips as he looks at tae, but soon close his eyes to shrugged his thoughts. Tae was looking at him whole time, he already predicted that something is wrong with jungkook, being so lost in the thoughts, even if he would be thinking about him(tae) than he would have a blush crept on his face, his face won't be that serious as it looks now.

Th:(ask softly) bun? What happened?

Jk shake his head and lay down on the bed saying "nothing hyungie".

Tae was not convinced by the answer but decided to ask later, he fold his arm under his head and smile at jk before opening his arm which was on jk's side for the other, who smile with a slight blush on his face and move closer to tae keeping his head on tae's arm while wrapping his own arm on tae's stomach, sighing at the warmth and scent

Th: (soft deep voice) how have you been all the day bun ?

Jk: (snuggle more to tae) good hyungie! Jimin hyung and I planted many plants in garden and than we play in water like throwing water at eachother.

Th:(smiles softly at him as he ruffle his hairs) And I can bet on it that you were the one who throw water at him first.

Jk:(look up at tae with surprise) how you know?

Th: (try to stop himself from breaking in a huge smile) bcz I know you atleast that much, you must be the one to pull any mischievous prank on your poor family.

Jk:(sad fake pout & draw random pattern on tae's chest) so you think that I always annoy everyone huh?

Th:(smile softly) don't act like you are sad bcz I know you are not

Jk:(burst out laughing and lightly punched tae's chest) how do you know me so well?

Th: I m quite with my nature but I have eyes, I noticed how you always pout when something is against your wish and likes, and I have seen faking being sad and upset Infront of yoongi hyung so that he would fulfill your wish, how clever you are bun!