Historical Inclusion

The characters in this story are fictional and any resemblance to actual names, personas or places is purely coincidental

The characters in this story are fictional and any resemblance to actual names, personas or places is purely coincidental. However, with this in mind, I do want to let the reader know that each character here presented themselves to me as real and accordingly, they each have a story to tell based on their own views, decisions, characteristics and feelings, and I was only too happy to let them tell it.

In the telling, I have discovered that they live in places that will seem familiar.

Everytown U.S.A.

While their stories are unique, it should be noted that my goal was to recognize their overwhelming desire to survive, love, accept and protect as they struggle to survive in unusual circumstances while holding on to humanity.

As we discover their individual situations and learn what brought forth this life altering dilemma, their research and discovery told them it sprouted from war and greed, as far away as the desolate plains of North Africa, also a fictional event, but one that could just as likely have happened as those Civil Wars stretched out over decades of time, and runs concurrent with a Hopi prophecy describing these events long ago.

Our Patriarch, Nathan O'Connor Sr., working in the Horn of Africa sometime during the years of 1974 and 1991, shows us that The Ethiopian Civil War, raged across Northeastern Africa for years.

Cited research; Wikipedia.

As minority groups hungry for power rose and fell, governments fought for supreme control and opposition groups such as the Ethiopian People's Revolutionary Party initiated brutal guerrilla warfare used by both the acting government and terror rebels, resulting in executions, assassinations, torture and the imprisonment of countless thousands of the innocent.

This era of Ethiopian Red Terror, as it was called, consisted of various far-leaning rebel groups who enacted their inhumanities and atrocities in an effort to overthrow the Derg Regime of a country always in the throes of war, famine and disease. Death reached into the millions and left its scars across two decades.

This coup d'état, eventually abolished the Marxist Monarchy, and left the sitting Crown Prince of the time no choice but to take exile in Europe while his remaining family were imprisoned for years resulting in the deaths of his daughter and father.

Despite those victories, the EPRP
was eventually over turned, giving
rise to numerous other groups.

As the rebel campaigns marched on and with devastation being their calling card, they planned a far worse kind of answer to their enemies in effort to reach their desired goal.

In hushed and hidden bio-laboratories, their allies worked quietly to set up a deviant catastrophe and waited for the right moment to unleash it.

What then, would happen if that information, fell into the wrong hands?

BLOODLINE The Last Sanctuary | A Zombie Novel©2023WendyyWolfe

An original work of the author WendyyWolfe

This book in whole or in parts may not be used, copied or published in any other venue without the express written consent of the author. Published exclusively for Wattpad.