Su-47L Berkut

Deep inside the Okinawa Command Headquarter,right next to the American Control Center,a storage has been retrofit to become a temporary briefing room for the Osean Air Defense Force.

"Give me the knife over there,Henry"

The room has been retrofitted,but there is still moss lying in the corner of the room,and Long Caster has been trying to take them out by knifes and sharp metal pieces.The moss was annoying,making them trip over the floor and chairs get bumped.

And to add to the nightmare,their smell isn't comfortable either,as Mobius can tell when she tried to clean it earlier,they smell like water in a sink.

A few lightbulbs were replaced with better fluorescent tubes,making the room less darker.Some fans were placed on where the floor has been cracked to make things look better,but as Talisman said,that would only provide a good place for moss to grow,and when hearing that,they quickly move the fans away from any crack.

By now,only the 297th squadron is allowed to use this room,but in the future,when more and more Osean force come and station in this base,there should be a large rebuild project.After all,fitting around a hundred personnel,like what the HQ suggested to High Command,into a small 5x4 room like what they are having is impossible,even if they try to fit the chairs right next to each other,without any blank.

That doesn't mean they have a better option,either this or the outside.Or they can just borrow a room from the American,but that's impolite and Long Caster rejected it right after Trigger suggested.

As a result,no one returned to the room after preparation has been done.They want to stay in their personal space,rather than gathering in this hell of moss.

But that doesn't mean the Osean can avoid using the room either.After all,this is the only briefing room of the team,and missin could only been given from here.

"Alright,attention"-Long Caster clap his hand-"I was promoted to be the instructor of the LRSSG Hawkeye squadron,our official name is 297th Tactical Fighter Wings.But that is not the main thing I want to say.The headquarter from Osea had given us a joint mission with the Japanese SDF and United States Navy- Yes,you"

The new commander paused for a bit for Maiden to ask:

"Why were we appointed for this mission?And why are there enemies?Isn't Japan peaceful now?"

"Indeed,but remember,the unknown force you encountered the previous day,they are a rebellions group that still operating in Japan,we have just found out.They respond for the attack on the Alicorn a few days ago.After they send their wingmen,they tried to remove all track,but we and the Japanese managed to chase them down."-the AWACS operator point on the map,at the large island on top of Japan's land-"This is Hokkaido island,and here is mount Rusha,where they secretly set up one of their large base,unfortunately for them,we found it"

"What do we have to do with it?"-Trigger asked him-"It isn't Osean job."

"Pacific Security Treaty,Osean Federation,United States,Japan and Australia,aside from Australia which was too far away,all of us have the responsibility to stabilize the Pacific region,which is the goal of this mission.And that is a stupid question Mr.Wilson,do you want the Alicorn disaster to occur again?"

"I understood....Ameri stop giggling.Fine,it's a stupid question"

"So here is the plan"-Long Caster continue-"We the Hawkeye squadron will fly across Japan with multiple refueling,then meet up with Hitman squadron at the enemy base from the USS Ronald Reagan of the USN,the JMSDF will help us bombard the positions,the mission would be carry out by missiles attack,then all aircraft would land at Sapporo before return home the next day,we expected low resistance,so remember to return home in one piece.Any question?Ameri?"