Golden Eagle

<<This is Osean 297th Tactical Fighter Wings,we encountered a superweapon of the Russian Federation,request all support now!>>

The flying warship of Russia slowly appeared from the skyline,its gigantic wings carved through the white cloud,shred them into many was jet-powered,since no propeller can be seen,which means it's faster and more maneuver than the Arsenal Bird.Furthermore,the sheer size of the airship alone has boosted the morale of Chinese force.But that doesn't concert the X-02S pilots as the aircraft escorting it:the five familiar Su-47.

<<Why are they here?>>

<<Doesn't matter,split up>>-Blaze ordered-<<Mobius,Trigger,Cipher,Talisman and I will intercept the flying fortress and the Su-47s,the rest will help Justice to take on the enemy regular fighters.>>

<<Roger that>>

Five of the Wyverns fly away from the flock,heading to the Russian airfleet,they were welcomed with 5 laser pulses from the Golden Eagle,the laser fly pass them and hit the Arsenal Bird's APS,which stopped the pulse from going further.

Bam!*

The 297th retaliate with railgun shots,all missed,the two formation break up as they get closer to their enemies,they begin to exchange gunshots and missiles at a rapid pace,faster than any one ever did.There are now six types of light that can be seen on the sky:the sun,missile explosions,Justice's laser and its APS,the Su-47s laser and the charging EML of the X-02Ss.They bypass each other in a speed that normal eyes can't keep up with,even the ground troop covered their eyes to not get blind from the light showdown.

On the western sky,things are no better,the coming PLAAF's plane being so dense that one EML shell from Pixy got five kills,the MQ-101s also take advantage of being drones,constantly out-maneuver the Chinese fighter and shoot them down with gun and close missiles.The ground-to-air missile went silent,any shot now could mean casualties from friendly fire,some did fire at the X-02S,but the pilot was smart enough to lure it into another Chinese fighter.However,China still have number on their side.

<<Ostroumiye,take care of the rest,I have to do something>>

<<Maykl....If you die we will fly to Osea and surrender,okay?>>-Solntse 2 watch as the lead Su-47 fly away,back to the Russian aerial fortress.

...

"Snegurochka..."

Mobius sees a word on the flying ship when she's flying over its head.Hawkeye 11 post-stall the aircraft and make a 360 degree spin,scoring a hit on the airship,the Snegurochka lean itself to the right and explode,but it haven't been downed yet,the engines still run at maximized power and the wings still untouched,the ship continues to fire its railgun against the Arsenal Bird,disabled another of its sub-propeller.Right when Mobius tries to fire another shell,a laser pulse fly next to her plane,making her to break away and head to the high cloud,avoiding the rapid cannon from Maykl.

<<Mobius,damnit!>>-Trigger tried to follow her,but the combination of 4 laser beams halted him back.

<<Damn it!>>

Both aircraft disappeared behind the cloud

<<Your enemy is me,Blue Ribbon>>-Maykl said to her-<<Let us take our final showdown here,I have 17 seconds of laser pulse left,20 cannon round and two missiles>>

Mobius try look at everyone else,but there are no one there,they are still fighting under the white cloud,with no idea of the need of her for support.This is certainly the fight for the ticket to live,Maykl will die due lack of oxygen if he ejects,while she shall fall into the hostile's territory.Knowing that,Mobius smirks and said: