Open fire!

UN Headquarter,New York,USA

"The Osean Federation sank a submarine within our water border,violating the sea territory treaty of the UN!"

"The PRC funded a rebel group in Japan!The Japanese government has the authority to request us to destroy it!And they did!"

Two hours ago,the UN Security opened an emergency meeting from China request about the Osean problem.At first,the Chinese send numerous of proof telling that the ODF has sent their force to attack a PLAN ship within Chinese's sea territory,which Osean retaliated that the China support a rebel organization,and the ship China claimed to be their are in fact belonged to the JFWM,along with the proof from the spy.The council soon turned into a debate,as neither want to step down to the other.

"That's Japanese problem,not Osean!You have no responsibility dealing with it.Beside,this is not the first time,many of our warship was sunk by Osean force,your country clearly want to threat China and our allies in the Pacific!"

"Enough"-the UN secretary shout through the mic,but neither of them stop.In contrast,they began to stand up and continue,some others nations even take side:Russia,N.Korea,Belarus and Iran,along with many African countries stand for China,while NATO and Far East Allies backed Osea.The hall has split into two group,with neutral countries's representative lower their head to avoid misfire.

"The Osean Federation is not yet in the UN,the nation has no right to veto"-the Russian representative spoke,turning down the voting request from the UN secretary.

"Our country look at Osea as a friend,we will side with the Osean Federation,no matter what is your decision"-the American protest-"The vote is invalid,but we will become an allies of Osea if China dare to attack,we are leaving"

First is the US and Osea,then Japan,Australia,follow by the NATO and Israel,and the entire Osean side left the hall in the surprise of many nation,even the neutral countries,no one there could thought that one day a country,left alone a hyperpower would transfer to their world and leave a giant mark in the global politic,so big that shift the altitude of so many countries,even the UN is not matter anymore,the American and allies simply care more about Osea.The event that day have never being seen before on the international stage.

"We declare war against the Osean Federation,any country could join to fight the Osean imperialism,we welcome all"-the Chinese announce,his eyes still looking at the leaving people.

Okinawa,Japan

<<All aircraft,ready to take off,scramble>>-the call from the command center was heard from everywhere in the base.The UN council was broadcasted over the globe,included the declaration of war from China and many countries.Knowing that Okinawa will be the first on the list of destruction,the head of the base has prepared everything available for the incoming attack.All Patriot system went online,with Aegis ships take sail from the nearby port.This American,Japanese and Osean joint defense will be the first frontline.

"No good..."-Mobius mumbled to herself,while the others just put their blank eyes on the screen,realizing what they had done.The war is now unavoidable.

In 30 minutes,from the runway of the base,many F-35,F-15,F-16 and X-02S take to the air,joining with a small force of F/A-18 from USS Ronald Reagan took off before.They form into many formations around the base and the city,ready to push back any threat.As any missile slip through their defense could cause the death of anyone they know,they have only one goal in mind:protect the base at all cost,even with their lives.

<<AWACS Diplomat warning,I have many fast mover on my radar,bearing 230 from 297th Osean,for forty Angel-four.The Chinese is coming.>>

The X-02S's belly from Hawkeye glowed from the light of the charging railgun,then they took less than two seconds to change their nose to the said direction.Follow by the American,the Wyvern was ready to unleash their wrath.